Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rupaul's Drag Race (VH1) TV Show • Page 10

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Oct 20, 2017.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

bradsonemanband likes this.
  2. Spenny

Regular

^I'm cautiously optimistic, but yeah, definitely could be messy.

Anyone else all caught up on Drag Race UK? I'm really enjoying myself watching it.

3. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Instead of allowing trans queens, they are just letting celebs have their own special lol

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  4. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Usually I'm into fishy and avant garde type queens, but I think this time around I'm all about the showtune type girls. I'm so unbelievably excited to watch Snatch Game. This has the potential to be an all time great.

5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

omg Ginger Spice is a frickin joy. That ending was so good. Best Snatch Game in a few years.

6. Contender

S12 reveal going down right now!

7. Henry

Moderator Moderator

swboyd likes this.
  8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I wonder how long it is before the one girl gets called out for just ripping off Kimchi. lol

9. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Thread

10. Contender

11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Do a season of all the runner ups

12. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Premier was really good. If the output of the girls is this good, its gonna be tough to see people go. Really curious what the second set of queens look like.

13. Spenny

Regular

Totally agree. The only one I'm not sold on currently is Heidi, but even she had some high points during the performance. Gigi was a pleasant surprise in it all, I adore Jackie Cox, and Widow wasn't really on my radar prior to the season but I genuinely appreciate her so much.

14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

15. Henry

Moderator Moderator

wait, so its the plot to The Audition?

16. Contender

Brita has allegations as well.

17. Spenny

Regular

Yeah, huge yikes at this Sherry Pie stuff.

@Contender If you get a chance, listen to the latest episode of Bob and Monet's podcast Sibling Rivalry. The focus is mostly on Sherry, but they talk a bit about Brita's allegations and why they are more reluctant to immediately jump on the "cancelled" wagon for her as a PoC. It was a thought-provoking listen I thought. It was really interesting to hear Bob's thoughts about this, as unfounded allegations had negatively affected his life during his teen years, and I can kinda see where they are coming from after listening to that. Still hope that more info about the Brita situation comes to light so everyone can get some closure though, because if true then she deserves repercussions just as much as Sherry.

18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

mad, Spenny and bradsonemanband like this.
  19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Everything is wild

bradsonemanband likes this.
  20. mad

I was right. Prestigious

just started the season the other day, I love how much they’ve edited Sherry Pie out lol

meggers likes this.
  21. tucah

not champ Prestigious

i legitimately forget she's there 90% of the time and get shocked when she pops up in a shot or, even rarer, says something

22. mad

I was right. Prestigious

the episode I just watched there was a scene where Sherry was talking but was nowhere to be seen in frame it was bizarre

23. tucah

not champ Prestigious

AS5 cast has been floating around forever, but here it is officially

24. mad

I was right. Prestigious

would love a Shea or Cracker victory!

25. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Shea or Mayhem pls