Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Running / Workout Music

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by kpatrickwood, May 19, 2016.

1. kpatrickwood

Give what you can.

What do you listen to when engaging in strenuous physical activity to forget how much it can suck sometimes?

Here's what I'm working with as of today.

[​IMG]

2. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I listen to all sorts of rock or prog metal, which keeps my brain extra busy.

3. Lucas27

Trusted

I got excited about contributing to this thread until I quickly realized I neither run nor workout. I should probably change that.

4. Inna Selez

Regular

5. kpatrickwood

Give what you can.

Haha well feel free to contribute whatever you listen to to get yourself psyched for anything. Job interview? First date? Pizza is ordered and on the way? Let's hear it.

And if you do start working out or running, hopefully there will be some good ideas in here you can snag.

6. kpatrickwood

Give what you can.

Seems like a solid resource, but I'm way too controlling to leave it up to a radio kind of thing. That's my deal though. Buttttt I will say that there's a running thing on Spotify that can sense your pace and plays epic movie music that gets more and more intense you go. It's pretty cool but I can't do it without cracking up.

7. RandyBonnettes

I always start with “Ramble On” by Led Zepplin. Then "Assassin" by Muse. "Survival", "Hysteria" and basically, all songs my Muse.