Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rookie of the Year Announce Tour

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Kristen

Regular

ROTY could've been huge if they didn't only headline

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  3. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I've played with them before, they were all super nice. Get there early and check out my friends in Stages and Stereos! They're currently recording/touring with LP, the former Yellowcard drummer.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  4. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

The Alesana syndrome.

5. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

Were they the openers on that OLN/Set it Off tour a couple years ago?

6. mhudelson

Yeah, I've seen ROTY a few times, and they're really good- Ryan's super nice!- but a perfect example of a band that could really benefit from a good support tour.

7. daldalian

hopelessly yours, Alabama

The real news to me here is that Stages and Stereos is still a band. I played the hell out of their 4-song EP back in 2008.

8. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

I hate to be that guy, but Penny Road Pub is 20 miles outside of city in Barrington. It's not in Chicago. Probably just my own irrational pet peeve that bothers me to no end.

9. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

WITH LP, the drummer from Yellowcard! They've been killin' it. The drums really drive the new songs, kind of in a more punk-rock way.

10. mhudelson

That's SO cool. My dad used to take me to concerts when I was in high school, and he still- 11 years later- talks about how great "that Yellowcard drummer" was.