Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever - Hope Downs (June 15, 2018) Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by jdr2187, Apr 10, 2018.

1. jdr2187

jdr2187

New album June 5!

Chcurry182 and mattav152 like this.
  2. Pre-orders in any format get access to a stream of this on Friday May 8th, so if you want to hear this a month early you should get on that.

3. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

new song is very good

Carrow likes this.
  4. username

hey you lil piss baby

Can't find a thread for the new record but here's another single

Carrow likes this.
  5. Have heard this, review running Friday but here are some preliminary thoughts:

There's a more muscular sound to it than their debut for sure, which I enjoyed a lot but felt lacked impact on record. They've got a lot more presence in a live setting and clearly took that and ran with it for the new album. They're interested in gradual progression rather than great leaps forward and it works for them. Avoids being Hope Downs MK2, which I feared might happen back when they put out that single last year. I assumed it was from a new record but that was just to bridge the gap I guess. Brought a bit of The French Press EP's exploratory vibe with them on the new one. Justifies their forthcoming leap to bigger venues and I, for one, can't wait to hear the new shit live.

Jim and Mary V like this.