Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rocky Loves Emily – “Bury”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 3, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Rocky Loves Emily’s new album, Miserable Love, will be released on June 21st via Tooth and Nail Records. You can stream the first single “Bury” below.

2. I've been waiting for this announcement for a while. The song is a really solid slab of pop rock! Reminds me of the transition The Maine made from their neon days to a more adult alternative sound.

3. skoopy

Regular

Solid song, love the sound they're going for. Wouldn't have thought a few years back that a RLE release would be one of my most anticipated of the year. I hope Matthew is on the album, that song is stunning.

4. simplejack

I wish I could say something but silence is fine.

It's actually the third song released from the album, at least I hope the other two released months ago are on it. Solid pop rock tunes.

5. hibbletonrules

Future love, don't fall apart Prestigious

Agreed, Matthew is amazing and I would love an album quality version to replace the shitty youtube rip I have of that song.