Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rockstar Disrupt Festval: The Used / Thrice / Circa Survive / Sum 41 / TSSF / Atreyu / SWS / ETC Tour • Page 6

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Ryanjayreviews

Regular

Good question. How long do we think set times will be for this

2. red8ge

Regular

does SWS still draw?

3. red8ge

Regular

circa is big but seeing them in an outdoor space seems weird

4. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Their popularity tanked after their last album. Who knows what crowds they’ll get

5. Emokid79

Regular

yes it is. lol. I was shocked to see that.

JaytotheGee likes this.
  6. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

It’s just weird how none of these bands are big enough to play amphitheater’s yet here they are playing amphitheater’s (talking about the headlining bands). I understand that Warped was similar but still, the Tinley Park venue has a capacity of 28,000 (11,000 seats; 17,000 lawn capacity) and even if they just did seats or just lawn it’s still too big.

Put this in 4-6,000 capacity venues and I’m sure it would sell pretty well. Not in the current venues.

7. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I got a Chicago ticket on Groupon for $15 today.

Brent likes this.
  8. Copped for NJ. General Admission Seated. Very stoked.

9. cameoutswingin

Regular

I think this is being produced by/in partnership with Live Nation, so it makes sense why they'd use their own venues. If it doesn't sell well, they wont loose nearly as much than if an outside company (like sad summer for example) rented the venue out

10. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

I imagine this being similar to how the year Slayer headlined Mayhem was. My date they closed off the lawn and made the upper pavilion all general admission.

11. Darth Annihilus

Regular

$110 for my pit ticket for West Palm Beach. It hurt, so I'm hoping they all play on the one stage to make it more worthwhile haha

12. Mtlman1331

Trusted

Im sure this tour was planned with all this in mind, with bands probably getting paid less than their normal guarantees for playing less than normal times. Between parking, alcohol, food. I’m sure this tour will do just fine. It’s not always about venues being filled to the max to know they are making money. This tour could just not necessarily cost very much.

riotspray and ABRfan3295 like this.
  13. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Exactly, this is probably a pretty cheap tour to do, filling empty dates in venues that are only open for the summer.

14. nakulisbrown

Did you get it right at 10? I looked at 11 and they only have the gold passes for $180 or whatever

15. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Irvine would be a fun show. Lineup almost reminicsent of when they first brought Taste of Chaos back as a one off in 2015

16. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

got some 300s seats for just a hair above the GA prices, mostly excited for Circa and Thrice although it should be a great day overall

17. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Mansfield MA show is on Groupon- $15 for lawn seats.

18. cameoutswingin

Regular

NJ is also on groupon. With a 20% off coupon that they seem to always be running a single ticket comes to $12. With FYS and Trophy eyes likely on the second stage this seems like an amazing deal now

19. CstSnow

Regular Supporter

Chula Vista is 15$ on Groupon as well, would much rather go to the Irvine date, but Meg and Dia aren't on that one.

20. nakulisbrown

someone should compile all the Groupon links lol

falafelmywaffle likes this.
  21. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

There’s a poster for the Irvine date that has The Used listed, but their name is covered up. Something tells me they’ll be added after Back To The Beach fest is over

22. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

I wonder if they are going to bring people into the amphitheater if it's half empty and the lawn is packed

23. cameoutswingin Mar 29, 2019
    (Last edited: Mar 29, 2019)
    cameoutswingin

Regular

Not sure if its fashionable to be outraged at this anymore but The Used, Atreyu and Sleeping with Sirens are all individually offering $150 meet and greet packages that only come with a t shirt and no show ticket.

riotspray likes this.
  24. midnightxtaylor

Regular

tyramail likes this.
  25. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Theres also a side stage VIP for the used for 300. It still doesn't include the ticket