Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rockstar Disrupt Festval: The Used / Thrice / Circa Survive / Sum 41 / TSSF / Atreyu / SWS / ETC Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Mar 23, 2019.

1. TMS2787

Trusted

I agree, these venues are huge!

Frenzyofdeceit likes this.
  2. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Am i the only one trying to buy a ticket that doesn't have the mobile ticket option?

3. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

That may be the case for pit tickets.

4. bkaeser93

Trusted

Tampa doesn’t have them listed. I hope they get added

5. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Damn, i had no idea. They only ship the tickets to the billing address and that's different from my actual address. Got a ticket for the closest section instead.

6. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Yeah, I think it is to try to prevent duplicate digital tickets. For example, let's say 4 friends buy 1 pit ticket and 3 lawn tickets to get scanned into the venue but then make copies of the pit ticket to get into that section.

7. TMS2787

Trusted

Original post and title has been updated.

8. j0hnnyb0i

what time do you guys think these shows will end? By 11pm? I’m just trying to figure out transportation to catch a greyhound before deciding to purchase tickets

9. bennjeff

Regular

Has anyone who ordered tickets today gotten a confirmation email? It's been 30 minutes for me and no email (not surprised because the venue uses some shitty local ticket vendor but I'm still annoyed)

10. btr

Trusted Supporter

Really wish this was hitting up parking lots instead of amphitheaters

11. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

It’d make way more sense tbh

Frenzyofdeceit likes this.
  12. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Yeah, I don't see this selling well at these prices and how big these venues are. MMF, Andy Black and SWS are pretty out of place and a few older vands would have made a lot more sense.

13. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Tickets are cheap but this is gonna be weird in AMPs. Still pissed about no TSSF but I’d rather see them headline anyways

14. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Also why are they acting like Circa is bigger than Sum 41... Sum 41 is arguable the most well known band on this thing but they always seem to get shafted when it comes to lineup placement

15. chelsealouanne

Regular

I thought the same. I'm thinking it's because they are select only?

16. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

I'm assuming the order will vary from date to date. The Used and Sum 41 should close most dates if it went by draw imo.

17. sh0ez

Regular

Thornville seems way cheaper than most dates.

VIP - $130
    Pit Pass - $65
    GA - $40

All those prices are after fees.

18. sam_might_say

I bet Thrice closes both SoCal dates. If not, then just Irvine

19. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

If it was 2003/04/05 I'd say go ahead and book these venues. In 2019, going to be rough trying to fill these places with this tour.

Brent likes this.
  20. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

This thing is gonna be on Groupon so fast... The Toronto venue has a 16K capacity

Brent and estacey99 like this.
  21. TMS2787

Trusted

$40 is a great price for this.

22. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

fucked around and bought a front row seat to the holmdel show because i couldn't pass up the opportunity to see this show at an all seated venue

now lets just hope it's not the same as Mayhem where the bands I want to see play a side stage.

Michael G likes this.
  23. Xpertguy5

Trusted

The website said it's all one stage

24. sam_might_say

All seats for Irvine are $69. That’s before fees. Oof.

25. marineal

Anyone with a Presale Code?