Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rockstar Disrupt Festval: The Used / Thrice / Circa Survive / Sum 41 / TSSF / Atreyu / SWS / ETC Tour • Page 32

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah this sucks.

2. TDenverFan

Regular

At Sad Summer they seemed to indicate that it'd happen again next year, maybe they'll expand it a bit?

Chickenmcbringinits likes this.
  3. Richard

Trusted Prestigious

That sucks. It does seem crazy though that it was allowed to happen the way it did. It seemed astounding that they had booked these venues with a line-up like this. Most people in this thread seemed shocked at what a bad idea it was - how does someone as experienced as John Reese make such a poor judgement? There were mentions from people here that it didn't matter if numbers were low, because they were Live Nation venues, and it was a Live Nation tour. Clearly not the case.

The most stupid thing about it is that it was a good fucking lineup (albeit commercially I'm sure 10 years too late). But I guess if it was smaller venues, then that lineup wouldn't have been chosen anyway.

$1million loaned from the Sumerian Records founder too. Crazy.

4. mpoosang

WOW! I didn't know the same company was also behind the Mad Decent Block Party Festival (which was ultimately cancelled). Fairly decent lineup but Foxborough, Massachusetts of all places?