Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rockstar Disrupt Festval: The Used / Thrice / Circa Survive / Sum 41 / TSSF / Atreyu / SWS / ETC Tour • Page 30

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Davjs

Trusted

Their set is surprising and so worth it.

2. Richard

Trusted Prestigious

Set times are all on the official website.

3. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

A report about this tour: COI013: I can't be honest with even myself

“It’s the worst tour I’ve ever done in my life,” remarks a tour manager for one of the Disrupt bands who asked to remain anonymous. “ I literally am counting down the days to this being done so my guys can just go home.”

Jonny Sniper likes this.
  4. Davjs

Trusted

That is a bummer some bands took pay cuts. I loved my date even though it looked empty because it was an amphitheater, the amount of people there were still a good size for any one of those bands honestly. I can only talk about from MMF and onward, but every band seemed to be into their sets and not phoning it in which I loved, no lack of professionalism.

SaveTheEarth likes this.
  5. Chuck!

Regular

wow

Brent and SaveTheEarth like this.
  6. manoverboard365

Trusted

Yeah that was a sad read. Also, the article seemed to imply that Sad Summer has been more successful. I wish we could get a touring festival with venue sizes like Sad Summer, but a lineup like Disrupt.

Chickenmcbringinits and Cgarnsay like this.
  7. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Thrice definitely felt phoned in at the Michigan show.

8. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

The dudes in Thrice did look miserable. I don’t blame them, on top of the low attendance this wasn’t really their scene.

Brent and Joe4th like this.
  9. Davjs

Trusted

Really? They didn't talk too much to the crowd but even on their own headlining they don't really anyway. For St Louis they played last to the least amount of people (a lot left after the Used) but they still had a lot of energy.

10. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

I guess miserable is harsh, but I felt bad for them that’s probably why. The Used should’ve played last every show.

Davjs likes this.
  11. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Just so bad... I feel for these bands and everyone else involved. Hopefully it's a (hard) lesson learned going forward.

ABRfan3295 likes this.
  12. Michael G

Regular

Sheesh. I wouldn’t be surprised if the rest of the tour is canned. I mean I’m sure Boise and Albuquerque aren’t selling too well, and I doubt a lot of people in Phoenix are willing to stand outside in that weather for a show with low attendance/energy. That just leaves Chula Vista, Auburn and Irvine, which aren’t even back to back either. Part of me is excited because I wanna see Sum 41 again and I’m excited to see the Used and MMF, but part of me wants it to be cancelled so I can just get my refund, I would rather have the money than the concert at this point in my life and I blew a lot on it getting pit tickets too no less, when I thought it would sell better

13. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Ouch

14. bennjeff

Regular

Wow that article was a bummer. People keep name dropping Boise as a show that might get canceled so I won’t be surprised even if it’s less than a week out. I really want to see Thrice and Circa but at the same time I feel pretty bad that everyone is having a bad time and think maybe it’s best if they just go be with their families

15. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Yeah whoever decided to book Boise on a Wednesday needs to not be planning tours. They'd probably draw like 500 people lol

theasteriskera likes this.
  16. midnightxtaylor

Regular

That's such a bummer. I really did want to attend, but Auburn is just too far from Portland, and now I'm without a car so it's completely out of the question.

17. sam_might_say

Anyone know how long tickets for the Irvine show are still on sale for? Might be getting the night off unexpectedly so I might hit it up

18. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

I mean, you can buy tickets literally minutes before on stubhub and such sites.

19. sam_might_say

Can I still get tickets after the show starts or nah?

20. Cgarnsay

Trusted

21. sam_might_say

22. sam_might_say Jul 20, 2019
    (Last edited: Jul 20, 2019)
    sam_might_say

Just got to the venue. Only $30 for a ticket total. Not bad! Should be a great day!

Brent likes this.
  23. sam_might_say

Alright, so I think Irvine might be the outlier of this tour. It’s actually decently packed today. Pit was full for Atreyu and a lot of seats are filled
    D1C55E3B-D801-4F48-8820-394136A1DA1B.jpeg

24. TMS2787

Trusted

It’s a week later and I’m still bummed I didn’t get to see Thrice and even though I haven’t listened to them for about 12 years I’m bummed I didn’t get to see Atreyu for the first time.

I keep coming into this thread and I’m unsure why, lll.

25. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Hope Irvine was cool. About to watch Appleseed Cast instead