Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rockstar Disrupt Festval: The Used / Thrice / Circa Survive / Sum 41 / TSSF / Atreyu / SWS / ETC Tour • Page 29

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Bummer that TSSF isn't on the rest of the dates. Their set was the highlight for me last weekend.

2. Chase

CAF

Pretty good turn out for the Circa show tonight with a little over 48-hour notice.

3. TMS2787

Trusted

That was wild and hot as fuck.

Chase likes this.
  4. Davjs

Trusted

Screenshot_20190715-115924_Facebook.jpg

Hell yeah! I can enjoy the side stage bands from my seats! Lucked out in the rain which usually isn't the case.

theasteriskera likes this.
  5. TMS2787

Trusted

this sounds like the best possible outcome ever. Haha.

Davjs likes this.
  6. Davjs

Trusted

I'm pretty happy about it!

7. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

I went last night and had fun, but yeah there was only about 4K people there. The pit was about 70% full, but a lot of people didn’t care about Circa or Thrice which sucked. Sum 41 had easily the best crowd, with The Used and surprisingly Atreyu following closely behind. Anthony said on stage, “thank you for coming to this experimental fest” which I thought was funny. This festival has really intrigued me as the Frye fest of punk. I’d love to get some behind the scenes insight on it, but for what it’s worth I had fun. It seems like people were enjoying themselves for the most part too.

8. Mtlman1331

Trusted

It’s unfair to event mention this and fyre fest in the same breathe. Just by this fest happened and no one going to jail it’s not even on the same page.

9. flask

Trusted Supporter

One thing that annoys me is when a fest has idk maybe a long line to get in or a food stall runs out of beer people immediately start calling it fyre fest on facebook/ig. huge eye roll from me.

Cgarnsay likes this.
  10. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

Surprised by how good The Used sound on the live videos I'm watching.

zachmacD likes this.
  11. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I was very surprised by it in person on Friday. Their new guitarist has a really nice and full tone.

12. zachmacD

Trusted

I’ve stated this a bunch of times so I apologize if you’ve seen it already, but they were my favorite band at Warped AC. Buried Myself Alive sounded fucking huge live

thenewmatthewperry likes this.
  13. Davjs

Trusted

Last night I thought the Used didnt sound all that good at all actually. When they busted into Buried Myself Alive, it was so muddled that I couldn't even tell what song it was until Bert started singing.

Thrice on the other hand....wow, they are perfection aren't they?

manoverboard365 and estacey99 like this.
  14. manoverboard365

Trusted

They are such a tight band live.

ABRfan3295 likes this.
  15. Davjs

Trusted

I will say that I do like the new guitarist and their drummer is so great to watch live. I dunno what Bert is doing anymore though.....can't hold a note, can't scream, has the crowd sing huge parts of the songs....

16. fourstarters

Team Wiggum

If nothing else, they've been absolutely fantastic live since the beginning. Bert's throat has to be demolished by now, but they're excellent showmen.

17. NoiseAndXXX

Do you know what time Sum 41, The Used and Circa Survive played? I am going Saturday but can’t get there for doors at 1pm... might not be able to get there until 7 or 8, and want to know if it’s worth it!

18. NoiseAndXXX

Anyone have a list of approximate set times?

19. Henry

Moderator Moderator

this was yesterday. Not sure if today's was posted yet.

[​IMG]

20. NoiseAndXXX

Thank you!

21. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I take that back, it was posted last week.

[​IMG]

22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

23. Henry

Moderator Moderator

They uploaded them to the facebook pages of the shows.

24. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

Part of me wants to grab a cheap ticket to see Thrice tonight

25. NoiseAndXXX

Ohhh thanks for the heads up!