Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rockstar Disrupt Festval: The Used / Thrice / Circa Survive / Sum 41 / TSSF / Atreyu / SWS / ETC Tour • Page 26

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Cgarnsay

Trusted

I'm going Saturday, if you want to go and have no one to go with.

2. zachmacD

Trusted

I didn’t go to the tour but I saw all of the bands at warped tour two weekend ago. They all sounded awesome. I’d definitely go if tickets aren’t too expensive

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  3. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Going on Friday, if any one needs a ride back from Tinley Park to a place closer to the city then let me know.

4. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Officially bought my tickets for Friday. I couldn’t resist $20 to see Circa and Sum 41, plus cross the Used off my “want to see them for a few songs” list. Interested to see Thrice too even though I never really listened.

5. Davjs

Trusted

I get this isn't selling well, but with this fucking line up how is it not going to be a good time?

6. manoverboard365

Trusted

I had a great time. Got to day drink and spend the day in the sun while watching a few great bands.
    I imagine all these shows have like $15 tickets. If there's only just 1 band on the lineup you're interested in, the money is still worth it.

Michael G likes this.
  7. TMS2787

Trusted

Ohio show is cancelled.

8. Davjs

Trusted

noooooooooo! Any reasons? Mine is Monday and I feel like we may be on the chopping block next!

9. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

I’m surprised the rest of the tour hasn’t gotten axed. My date is Sunday and I just wish they would move it to the 7,000 cap GA outdoor venue downtown.

10. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I’m going today and I’m honestly shocked MI isn’t cancelled. Sales are abysmal

11. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

There’s some decent 200/300 level seats for the Irvine date on Groupon for $25-$30. If they don’t lower the prices more by next week I might just snag a ticket from there

Brent likes this.
  12. TMS2787

Trusted

I thought that GA for the show had sold out so either the website was messed up or I misunderstood, lol. So I’m not sure why but I had a call from the radio station that I won tickets from that the show was cancelled or else I wouldn’t have known because it hasn’t been communicated other than taken off of the tours website.

13. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Is is true that the "festival stage" in the parking lot is gone now? Just had a friend text me that only the amphitheater stage was used, and the lawn was closed off in MA last week.

14. Davjs

Trusted

None of the bands set times are overlapping, so why can't they all just play on the main stage?

theasteriskera likes this.
  15. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Putting 10+ bands on one stage would make between set times a lot longer

Brent likes this.
  16. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I just received an email for complimentary ($8 service fee) 200-level GA seating tickets for Chicago from Bandsintown.

Brent likes this.
  17. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

I thought about going today because I haven’t missed a Circa show in Michigan since 2015, but it’s 90 degrees, 3 hours away, they’re only playing 45 minutes, and I only kinda care about 1 other band on the bill. Easy pass.

18. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

19. natesmith083

Regular

It’s also humid af and with a 101 heat index too. At least on the west side of the state. Don’t envy anyone that went today tbh.

ImAMetaphor likes this.
  20. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

The parking lot stage is here today. It filled up on par with the warped Monster Energy stage would turn out... at least for Sleeping With Sirens.

The problem is that this is going to soon move to an amphitheater much bigger than that lol.

21. mattfreaksmeout Jul 10, 2019
    (Last edited: Jul 10, 2019)
    mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Really curious for Chicago (well tinley lol) attendance Friday. I feel like if they start giving away tickets and stuff it may have a decent turnout.

22. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

After paying 90 dollars for tickets that now sell for 30,i won't be very sad if the Tinley Park date is canceled.

Brent likes this.
  23. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Michigan is very unattended. Lawn is decently full but LOTS of gaps in the seats. Atreyu and Circa were both solid though and are making the best of a bad situation.

Cgarnsay likes this.
  24. Michael G

Regular

Man if the DC and Columbus shows couldn’t sell enough, I can only imagine it’s a countdown for Albuquerque and Boise to get cancelled

25. Cgarnsay

Trusted

I expect pictures!