Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rockstar Disrupt Festval: The Used / Thrice / Circa Survive / Sum 41 / TSSF / Atreyu / SWS / ETC Tour • Page 18

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Mar 23, 2019.

1. I have Holmdel tickets for not the closest section. You guys think it's likely I end up pretty close?

2. RogrStahlback Jun 21, 2019
    (Last edited: Jun 21, 2019)
    RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

bachna84 likes this.
  3. Michael G

Regular

Fort Bliss is more in El Paso but Kirtland AFB is here

Brent likes this.
  4. Michael G

Regular

I just went onto the Snapchat map to see if anyone posted videos today and the crowds looked even weaker than we thought

Brent likes this.
  5. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

So why won’t they cancel this festival?

6. Mtlman1331

Trusted

Cause at the end of the day, we don’t really know how many tickets need to sell to make a profit. We don’t know what the guarantees are, we don’t know anything. If it was bleeding money, they would have just canceled. Tours cancel all the time now due to lack of sales.

Michael G and Brent like this.
  7. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Heard back from a friend who was there and said the crowd was really bad. Said there was no way this broke 2-3k attendance and that they were offering ticket upgrades left and right. The bands apparently sounded good but rough start.

I’m sure y’all will get empty seat photos from me and the rest of the Austin crowd today.

Brent likes this.
  8. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Uh I may be going crazy, but the Austin event page is gone.

Edit: Ticketmaster is still selling but the Facebook page was definitely taken down or hidden or something. Gone from their page and the venue’s page.

Edit 2: they are still promoting and Ticketmaster is selling, I think they may be trying to get rid of the marketplace for really cheap second hand tickets

9. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Andy Black off of tonight's date

10. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Wonder how they’ll shift set times to adapt, but that is a couple of bad omens for tonight. At least it is a cloudy day.

11. TDenverFan

Regular

Also, anyone have any merch pics? Mostly just care about Trophy Eyes

12. emojedi

Trusted

Where my SWS set at?

13. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Thrice’s merch dude posted some of their merch

14. Maybevictor Jun 22, 2019
    (Last edited: Jun 22, 2019)
    Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

There’s like nobody here. It wouldn’t surprise me if they let everyone in the pit. No seat pictures yet because the amphitheater is closed until SWS finishes but it’ll come soon

Edit: not as dire as I thought but still pretty sad

Brent likes this.
  15. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

i have a feeling there will be some comments similar to this for an upcoming tour starting next week

:speakno:

Brent and ArmsLikeTeeth like this.
  16. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

I’m guessing you mean blink but I think it can apply to sad summer fest too.

The pit here is less than 1/3 full. The 200 section is pretty full but only because they closed the lawn and upgraded people. 100 seats are not doing so hot.

Also I didn’t realize sets were only 30 and 40 minutes, bummer.

Brent and bachna84 like this.
  17. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

i meant blink, but yeah you’re probably right :/

18. Michael G

Regular

Wait is sad summer not selling well? I thought it would. I guess one issue with that is that all these bands just have the same fan base, so they’re not really drawing any crowds necessarily bigger than if there were just one or two of the bands alone.

But yeah I imagine the blink your will flop. They had to bust out the big guns (enema) but I don’t think that’ll save it

19. Joshua

Regular

Sad summer will probably do alright, clubs/parking lots are a huge chunk of the places that it's hitting up, the couple of shows in massive fields/amphitheaters will look bare but at the very least they're anticipating sellouts in New York and Atlanta

Brent likes this.
  20. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

21. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Thrice pit fans proving to be the meatheads I’ve always heard about - deadbolt chants, fights, and someone carried out on a stretcher.

SaveTheEarth and Brent like this.
  22. Michael G

Regular

I think it’s safe to say that there won’t be a Disrupt Fest 2020

Brent likes this.
  23. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

If it means anything...

They have 113 tweets, and 664 followers.

Sad Summer Fest has 363 tweets, 7,960 followers.

riotspray likes this.
  24. sam_might_say

At this point all tickets should just be GA ‍♂️

Brent likes this.
  25. sam_might_say

113 tweets

Backwards it’s 311

311 confirmed for Disrupt 2020