Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rockstar Disrupt Festval: The Used / Thrice / Circa Survive / Sum 41 / TSSF / Atreyu / SWS / ETC Tour • Page 14

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Mar 23, 2019.

1. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

You won't regret going seeing him, I saw him a few weeks ago & it blew me away. AND he was sick that night & it was a half assed show, so I can only imagine what he's like at 100%

Michael G and Davjs like this.
  2. Davjs

Trusted

I think you are talking me into it....

theasteriskera likes this.
  3. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

I had never heard of him before this show, he was incredible. I don't sense many will, but I hope a lot of people get there early for him

Davjs likes this.
  4. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Wouldn't be surprised if their contract had them "headlining" the second stage and that billing, no matter how inconsequential, matters more than opening the main stage.

5. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I actually saw him at Warped 2012 and had a blast! It just makes me wish I enjoyed the rest of the lineup, haha.

6. Xpertguy5

Trusted

He was on the LA date of nothing more's tour earlier this year and I was caught by surprise. It was a blast of a set

7. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

This tour seems to be selling badly for my date. Is this tour not doing well or is Charlotte an outlier?

8. Michael G

Regular

Im glad The Used and Sum 41 are playing back to back on my date, and in that order too. This will be perfect for me, I didn’t plan on watching Thrice anyways and they’re playing afterwards so I can leave early. I’m excited!

9. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Ghastly sales virtually everywhere.

Oddjob likes this.
  10. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Smdh at anyone skipping Thrice

11. emojedi

Trusted

The tour is doing bad everywhere

12. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Wish Detroit would drop prices

13. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Wow. West Palm Beach PIT prices down to 20 dollars. If they do that for Charlotte i'll probably bite the bullet and attend.

Brent likes this.
  14. CTFFEMT93

Regular

Honestly surprised they haven’t just canceled the festival entirely.

Oddjob and Brent like this.
  15. Davjs

Trusted

I'd be so bummed. I'm super excited for it

Michael G likes this.
  16. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Pit are $69 for MA, seated are now $10 and BOGO on top of that.

17. bkaeser93

Trusted

I’m super excited for this show. Getting to see Circa and The Used together is great then TSSF, SWS, MMF, and Trophy Eyes is a plus.

18. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

This tour will sell excellent at the last second. These bands are what's big with the kids these days.

Cgarnsay likes this.
  19. Joshua

Regular

I'm holding by my stance that average attendance will probably float around 4-6k, I dont think the shows will get cancelled but they'll all be less than half full

riotspray likes this.
  20. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

This doesn't make sense.

21. Oddjob

Lol wat

22. manoverboard365

Trusted

I still dont understand why they didn't add a date anywhere near New York City.

The closest show to me is Holmdel NJ, about 50 miles away from me. But the tickets are dirt cheap - $15 for seats and $10 for lawn. Might actually try and rally a group for this last minute.

Davjs likes this.
  23. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Couldn’t be further from the truth. These bands are irrelevant to most kids these days, if we are talking mainstream. Also, none of the bands play venues bigger than 5,000 people and you’re thinking somehow 20,000-30,000 people will magically show up for this festival?

24. emojedi

Trusted

how do people think this would sell if it was combined with Sad Summer which seems to be selling much better

25. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

The stop for this tour in my area is on a Tuesday afternoon, so they’re clearly hoping for a very young crowd who can afford to ask for a day off in the middle of the week. But I’d be curious to know the attendance and if crowds begin trickling in later in the day when the main stage gets going.

I only want to see Sum & Thrice. But I saw Thrice in November and I’m sure Sum 41 will be headlining a club tour in the fall. I can wait.