Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rock On The Range 2016 Festival

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Apr 7, 2016.

1. kidinthebushes Apr 7, 2016
    (Last edited: May 2, 2016)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

Friday
    Disturbed
    Shinedown
    A Day To Remember
    Megadeth
    SIXX AM
    Machine Gun Kelly
    Bullet For My Valentine
    Sevendust
    Asking Alexandria
    Trivium
    Butcher Babies
    Sick Puppies
    Memphis May Fire
    Enter Shikari
    Miss May I
    Monster Truck
    We Came As Romans
    Andrew Watt
    Cane Hill

Saturday
    Rob Zombie
    Five Finger Death Punch
    Lamb Of God
    HELLYEAH
    Ghost
    Steel Panther
    Pop Evil
    Clutch
    Parkway Drive
    Saint Asonia
    P.O.D.
    Issues
    Texas Hippie Coalition
    New Years Day
    Aranda
    Crown The Empire
    Lacey Sturm
    Wilson
    Jelly Roll
    Citizen Zero

Sunday
    Red Hot Chili Peppers
    Deftones
    Bring Me The Horizon
    At The Drive-In
    Wolfmother
    Pennywise
    Death From Above 1979
    The Struts
    Highly Suspect
    Anti-Flag
    Between The Buried And Me
    The Sword
    Red Sun Rising
    The Glorious Sons
    Hands Like Houses
    The Shrine
    Wild Throne
    Code Orange
    Silver Snakes

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Tickets are sold out and the daily lineups have been announced.

ROCK ON THE RANGE

3. kidinthebushes Apr 7, 2016
    (Last edited: May 10, 2016)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

These are the bands I am looking forward to seeing!

Friday

Disturbed
    A Day To Remember
    Bullet For My Valentine
    Asking Alexandria
    Memphis May Fire
    We Came As Romans
    Enter Shikari
    Cane Hill

Saturday
    Five Finger Death Punch
    Ghost
    Steel Panther
    Parkway Drive
    P.O.D.
    Issues
    Crown The Empire

Sunday
    Red Hot Chili Peppers
    Deftones
    Bring Me The Horizon
    At The Drive-In
    Pennywise
    Anti-Flag

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Crown The Empire and We Came As Romans have been swapped. WCAR is now playing Friday and CTE is playing Saturday.

5. kidinthebushes

Trusted

A little bummed bands like ADTR and BMTH have only been playing 9-10 songs. I guess I was expecting more. I'm assuming they'll play for 45 minutes.

6. kidinthebushes

Trusted

7. Collins

Trusted

Sunday is stacked.

Emokid79 likes this.
  8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

9. Emokid79

Regular

9-10 is ok for a festival like this. I'm fine with that. plus i'll see ADTR later in the summer. maybe twice.

10. Emokid79

Regular

It's almost time. First festival of the year. This always kicks off my festival season.

11. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Are you going all three days?

12. Emokid79

Regular

13. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Me too! My friends go every year. This is my first year going with them. It should be a good time.

14. Emokid79

Regular

awesome dude. I always have a good time. Even if it really isn't my type of music mostly.

15. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Which bands are you excited to see? I'm waiting for WCAR.

16. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Day 1 was a lot more fun than I expected. I started off seeing Cane Hill. They didn't do much for me. I stayed at the 3rd stage to see WCAR (one of my top 3 bands). Their set got me moshing and crowd surfing which set the tone for the rest of the day. I was a little disappointed they didn't play To Plant A Seed. I also saw someone grab a girl's boon who was crowd surfing. That was a little disheartening. Then we headed to Enter Shikari who my friends were curious about. They were not impressed. I waa glad they played Sorry, Youre Not A Winner. After them I met my friends at the main stage to see Sevendust. They are the most surprisin set of the day. Then my friends wanted to watch Trivium so we did that. After that we headed back to the main stage to see Bullet For My Valentine who I have never seen before. They were also good. It was the first time I saw them. I split up from the to see Asking Alexandria. I saw them at Warped Tour with their new singer. Their set was definitely the craziest of the weekend. Lots of people getting hurt. Then we got some food and waited in the stadium for ADTR. MGK's performance was being streamed so we watched that. His set was definitely energetic. He kept trying to break stuff on stage. He covered All The Small Things which was a little odd given the type of festival. Up next was ADTR (my number 1 band of the weekend even though I saw them on Wednesday in Peoria. They did not disappoint. They shot out confetti during their first song and shot toilet paper into the crowd. Apparently MGK was in the crowd and crowd surfed onto the stage. It started to rain and we saw Megadeth and Shinedown who did nothing for me. The night ended with Disturbed. They were really good. They did a few unnecessary covers and brought out the singer of Papa Roach for Killing in the Name Of. Then we sat in the parking lot for an hour. I think we are getting here a little later today.

17. deededtheman

"I never thought in a million years I'd leave early, but this sunday lineup was so pathetic I bounced around 5... seriously, Friday was Shinedown and Disturbed, Saturday was 5FDP and Rob Zombie, and weak ass sunday is Deftones and RHCP"-some bro on the ROTR facebook with creed as his profile pic. I just had to share this one lol

18. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I had never been to a hard rock festival like this before but I was surprised at how many people didn't seem to think that way.