Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rock Is Alive — But You Might Not Know It When You Hear It • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 25, 2018.

1. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

They absolutely do hahaha.

2. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Am I not allowed to post anymore? What have I done besides voiced my opinion on their music and answered the backlash that came from that?

3. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

So unbelievably cocky and condescending it’s unreal.

4. This is just sad now. Log off man. Go for a walk or something.

carrytheweird likes this.
  5. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

What’s more damning than anything in Pete’s discussion about rock music is his complete failure to mention The Canyon, which is the pinnacle achievement in all of rock music.

Edit: i should have said “future 2019 Grammy Award winning album The Canyon”

Jason Tate likes this.
  6. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Do you talk down to people like this irl? I imagine it’s hard for you to keep friends.

7. My friends don't throw tantrums in front of me and can vocalize their arguments in logical and coherent ways. Sooooo....

8. That album is going to save the Grammys next year, duh.

scottlechowicz likes this.
  9. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Your friends don’t bother talking to a brick wall. What is even remotely incoherent here except for your unbelievably taxing ego?

10. I want to know how the person that made this their first post in a thread reconciles it with saying others are "talking down to them" or are "cocky" or "condescending."

11. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Cause I’m not talking to another user on here?! It’s an opinion on their music?! Are you serious? Haha.

12. Correct. My friends do not bother talking to a brick wall. Ummm. Good one.

Your bad arguments and continual presence in a thread about a band you don't like.

13. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Being in the minority with my opinion doesn’t make my argument bad or a tantrum, it just bothers you more than it should. Especially being someone whose spent their life on music forums.

14. No, your "argument" being horrible and how it's presented do that.
    Good one guy with more posts than anyone in this thread.

15. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

5B3296C0-7699-462D-B7AE-549C1169AEAE.gif

Jason Tate likes this.
  16. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Uhhh how is this a response to me thinking you have the experience to handle difference of opinion better? Lol.

17. This is how I handle dumb troll-level temper tantrums. lol.

carrytheweird likes this.
  18. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Got it. Poorly.

19. duritzfan13

all we have is time

I can’t believe I just read the last two pages of this thread. The internet is a wonderful place

ComedownMachine likes this.