Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Riverdale (CW) TV Show • Page 37

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by joe727, Aug 29, 2016.

1. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Hopefully the time jump gives the show a much needed shot of energy.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  2. iCarly Rae Jepsen Jan 23, 2021
    (Last edited: Jan 23, 2021)
    iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

life imitating art
    [​IMG]

apparently some stan emailed the magazine and said Betty and Archie wind up together and they printed it lol

mercury and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  3. meggers

Trusted

I can’t believe after a season of build up that Jellybean was the one making the videos. The Charles/Chic was a surprise though. I can’t wait for the time jump at this point.

4. JamesMichael

Honestly that episode was all forms of bad. The only redeeming part was Archie’s and Frank’s story.

meggers likes this.
  5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

meggers likes this.
  6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Archie being ROTC is def problematic, Betty being in the FBI is only probably problematic
    dead at trashbag killer never change Riverdale
    toffee is a cute name for a kitty
    She Wolf of Wall Street
    no way Riverdale has been 2014 the entire time haha
    the accident

I don't mind the time jump but jeez this show has to always be dark haha

7. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I really did not enjoy season 3 at all, so I delayed watching season 4, but finally got around to it the last couple weeks and actually kind of loved it? I mean it's Riverdale, it's a mess, but I enjoyed it all the way through. Just caught up to the last episode before the time jump, and I'm excited to see where it goes. I kind of like that JB was the Auteur because I like that its one of the few times the show acknowledges how much living in this town would mess these kids up.

8. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Once I watch S1 of Batwoman I plan to watch all of this. Only seen S1 2X but not since S2 started airing

9. meggers

Trusted

10. meggers Apr 29, 2021
    (Last edited: Apr 29, 2021)
    meggers

Trusted

11. JamesMichael

This last season so far has been mostly miss for me. The time jump was a good opportunity to explore more about the characters new lives outside of Riverdale but after an ep or two it felt like everything was pulling the same harp strings for me. I mean Archie is already back with Veronica.

12. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

13. JamesMichael

This season has been wild and not particularly in a good way.

14. JamesMichael

So the back story on Hiram Lodge was probably the best episode in a long time.

15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

a bunch of 25 year olds being immensely familiar with Coyote Ugly is insane even for this show haha, and how do they know Poison

Betty just casually taking out a serial killer

Bingo wasn't a dog

16. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I think I may finally drop this show lol

17. eight30

Regular

I thought the first two episodes were boring and haven’t watched this weeks yet. Sad to say I might too haha.

ghostedaway likes this.
  18. JamesMichael

Honestly I’d recommend giving Outer Banks a try. It has the mystery charm of Riverdale but instead it’s mostly based around treasure hunting (which I like).

Myself and my fiancée thought it was one of the best series’s that we’ve watched in some time.

19. tvck

Trusted

Why do they feel the incessant need to sing EVERY FUCKING EPISODE? Wife and I are finally catching up and it would be a whole lot better if they would drop the musical bullshit. Good god it's insanely cringe.

All the product placement is really bad too lol.

20. meggers

Trusted

The product placement has been so jarring these last few episodes. Ever since season 1 it’s been spoofs of the actual brands but to see a real one is just so odd after all this time.

21. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Toni talking about Old Navy was definitely a lot, especially because they try to make it like Riverdale is an old school town where's the Old Navy

it's super fucked up that they killed off Polly, the poor girl escaped a cult let her live

tvck and meggers like this.
  22. tvck

Trusted

There was an episode earlier on in the locker room where half the people were drinking Core water and I swear they centered the shot solely on the bottles.

23. tvck

Trusted

Can we go an episode without cringe musical numbers?

JamesMichael and meggers like this.
  24. JamesMichael

That last one was so bad. I think this might be my least favourite season so far.

25. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious