Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Riverdale (CW) TV Show • Page 32

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by joe727, Aug 29, 2016.

1. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

i just want to see these characters have more fun. I’m hoping the story next season is something that isn’t about murders for once.

2. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

It’d be cool if the 4 main characters interacted

3. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Yeah this season has been alllllllllllllll over the place, parts of 2 were like that as well but not nearly as bad. I think them expanding to 22 episodes opened up pandora's box and now they're just trying to throw in as much wacky and plot twist-y stuff they can to fulfill the episode count. 12-13 episodes is this shows sweet spot

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  4. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Best episode in some time

5. eight30

Regular

I hope this show never ends.

Slangster and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  6. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Hilarious to me that a guy older than me is singing a song about wanting to be 17

ComedownMachine and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  7. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

I started this show the other night and it is awful but I am also obsessed with it.

Garrett L. and Jake W like this.
  8. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Threadless is having a big sale on black and white shirts right now. Came across this Archies one I thought some of you here would like. The Archies

9. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Betty and Toni confronting Evelyn was amazing

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  10. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

wtf is this show anymore

11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

the same episode had Veronica threatening to dog walk someone, an homage to Pulp Fiction and Josie singing Back To Black by Amy Winehouse for some reason
    "you know what they say it takes a village to mercy kidnap a child"

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

of course Chad Michael Murray took his shirt off and they were playing Head Over Heels for no apparent reason at prom

aliens exist and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  13. iCarly Rae Jepsen

bye bye Josie, have fun in New York with Rachel Berry

14. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

Will watch for Lucy Hale

15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I make fun of this show for not making any sense but the finale went full batshit and was like the only legit good episode this season
    I feel like besides Cheryl and Betty, and I guess Toni, this season had no clue what to do with anyone and it makes no sense
    Jughead is an intellectual James Dean type why is he in a gang, Archie is a sensitive musician why is he fighting everyone

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  16. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I can't stand any of the Archie stuff. This season was a chore to get through and I hope they do something different for the next one.

17. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

Glad to be done with this plot. Next season this show really needs to trim it down to like 15 episodes tops

18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

19. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

Man, this show gets more fucked up by the episode...

20. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

That finale was something else lol. I think I enjoyed this season more than the last. I’m glad the Black Hood is FINALLY out of the picture.

I’m really interested to see where this goes next season.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  21. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

how did this show become so horrible

22. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

So I really kind of gave up mid season but I got back in since it’s been on Netflix and I just finished it, and honestly they pulled it together better than I hoped. I really just kind of hate all the G&G stuff and hate that it was the main focus this season, but I enjoyed when they started getting more into the farm. I love the twist of Alice actually being undercover the whole time, and I think it actually works with her character. What I’m curious about is was “the ascension” just everyone moving to another town? My absolute biggest complaint on this show is how Veronica basically just forgave her dad for most the season for trying to literally murder her boyfriend and even as an ex, one of her best friends? Like what? Lol idk but I know it’s not really worth reading too into it

Anyway I guess it’s too obvious to assume that they kill Hiram and that’s what they are doing on Spring Break?

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  23. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

25. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Kingjohn_654 likes this.