Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Riverdale (CW) TV Show • Page 12

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by joe727, Aug 29, 2016.

1. TedSchmosby

Trusted

Honestly, the thing's a relic from 2007 that I gifted to my mom so she can watch Netflix on the television. I played a few games here and there when the system first came out, but once the online craze hit and all my friends were playing first person shooters I fell out of the loop. I like reading about video games but haven't gotten back into it since. The first game I bought in about five years was GTA V, and I haven't picked one up since then. I think if rentals were still a thing I'd be likely to play more

If my SNES hadn't killed itself a few years ago, though, I'd be playing that all damn day

Colby Searcy likes this.
  2. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Redbox does still have rentals for video games at least here in US. understandable tough

3. TedSchmosby

Trusted

Redbox completely dipped out from Canada a year or two ago. Bastards

Colby Searcy likes this.
  4. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

It's not yet on Netflix in the US?

That's pretty interesting. I honestly thought it was a Netflix show.

5. Colby Searcy

It will be by the end of the week

6. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

I think it'll pick up steam in America when season 1 gets released on US Netflix this week. Most of my friends prefer season-long binges to weekly waits.

7. Aregala

Blistering Guitar Lead

yeah I know a bunch of my friends who I've been pitching it to are super excited for it to hit the flix

iCarly Rae Jepsen and Mrplum5089 like this.
  8. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Millennials are ruining the TV industry

angrycandy, Colby Searcy and Aregala like this.
  9. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

10. TedSchmosby

Trusted

Has it really not been that hot in America so far? I was under the impression that it had a Netflix-like following

Colby Searcy likes this.
  11. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Most of the people I bring it up to ask "Is it on Netflix?" Then I attempt to explain how it isn't currently in the U.S. "Tell me about it when it's on Netflix." Most of my friends don't have cable so they just wait for everything to hit Netflix.

Aregala likes this.
  12. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

I think the viewers it got on CW were decent for a new show but I'm pretty sure it was the international streaming that got it renewed.

Aregala likes this.
  13. Colby Searcy

And critical Acclaim it's received had been pretty good

Mrplum5089 likes this.
  14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

15. Max_123

Nope. Prestigious

I love this show, glad it's on Netflix now so more people will check it out

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  16. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Started my binge of it yesterday, this show is really fun. 4 episodes in and I'm definitely hooked. I wish its music choices were better.

Colby Searcy and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  17. Colby Searcy

Started my rewatch on Netflix today. Should finish the final 6 Episodes tomorrow

Jason Tate and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  18. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I love the final scenes of the season and how the song plays over them. When Jughead puts the jacket on and the music kicks back in, love the dramatic effect.

19. michael_gatto

Trusted

Just finished the first season. I love this show, holy crap. I somewhat expected to hate it but now I genuinely can't wait to see what they do with a second season.

20. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

Two of my good friends just finished the season and are absolutely hooked. Looks like I got more people for watch parties this fall!

21. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Season 2 premieres October 11

22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

jarring seeing Cheryl out of character as adorable as she looks

Garrett L. and NewSurrender like this.
  23. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

I forgot I posted this til I was reading through the thread. Just binged this whole show over the weekend and holy shit did this blow me away. I expected the murder mystery thing to kinda drive the show for me and that itd be the only reason I watched... but damn I was tearing up a few times over the last 2 episodes.

Kingjohn_654 and Colby Searcy like this.
  24. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I was not really expecting to like this at all but after seeing all the praise it got, I decided to check it out when the season hit Netflix. I absolutely loved it, I can't wait for the new season to start in the fall!

Archie is so dumb but I still love him lol.

25. BackyardHero11

Trusted

I can't believe how much I'm enjoying this show haha. i just finished episode 7. it's just so good.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.