Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rita Ora - Phoenix (November 23,2018) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Sep 18, 2018.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

album of the year

2. I still can't believe she's finally releasing a new album.

3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

4. GoingInDry

Hit a lick

Finally! Nice 6 long years of waiting.

5. I'm dead

6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

I admire her resilience and hustle, like I feel like anyone else would have given up so long ago, I know I would have
    I know we all kinda make fun of her for never quite happening but honestly sis got bops, like every song on this is at least good, but it's still hard with me like is it ironic or not that I kinda love her, I don't think it is at this point

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  7. I've seen so many pop singers come and go while she was scrapping albums and putting the finishing touches on this one. It's unreal how she managed to survive the music industry transition to streaming. It feels like she was doing something celebrity event, or fashion related everyday from 2016 to now, so it doesn't feel like she left the game for this long. I'm still mad at the inclusion of Girls, and her still not taking the criticism seriously, but otherwise this is a solid, if a little basic, pop album. Hopefully, we won't have to wait too long to hear the next one. This one has been finished for pretty much a year and a half.

8. drummerAVA

Trusted

I've been in NYC for a few days and I'm a little bummed that I missed her at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade... it was happening only a couple blocks from where I've been staying.

9. iCarly Rae Jepsen

the true star of Detective Pikachu