Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rise Against / AFI / Anti-Flag - Mourning In Amerika Tour Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Mar 26, 2018.

1. TMS2787

Trusted

Lol. No, they don’t need to be. They are not bigger then RA.

2. musicfan10

Trusted

Yes they do - just based off talent

3. TMS2787

Trusted

Lol. That isn’t how this work.

4. musicfan10

Trusted

It doesn’t matter what I post you are always going to post something negative or against me .

5. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

He’s telling you the truth: Rise Against is playing last because they are more popular. It’s not debatable. That’s how this works.

6. Mtlman1331

Trusted

Yo man, ease up. You literally go after people all the time for their musical tastes. You did it in the coheed thread, the 30stm thread and now this one. You are gonna eventually get banned so just chill.

7. flask

Trusted Supporter

That’s how you stay relevant as a band and not just fall into becoming a legacy act.

PeacefulOrca likes this.
  8. musicfan10

Trusted

Sorry dudes

9. bennjeff

Regular

I wasn't saying that AFI is bigger than RA or that they should be headlining this tour, I was more just curious why they seemingly keep doing support slots when I would assume that they could headline tours still albeit maybe in smaller venues

musicfan10 likes this.
  10. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Because right now they're on the periphery of what Rise Against is currently doing in the radio rock world. It makes sense to take the hit to support them and try to re-launch into that world.

11. musicfan10

Trusted

It’s just the fact that if you ask something or suggest something you get bashed on here

12. TMS2787 Aug 4, 2018
    (Last edited: Aug 4, 2018)
    TMS2787

Trusted

@musicfan10 I am going to say this as nice as I can but I’m going to be very blunt with you: you are annoying and you think your opinions are facts:

Rise Against is bigger than AFI - it’s a fact.
    30 Seconds To Mars is bigger than Walk the Moon - it’s a fact.
    The bigger bands are headlining shows because they are bigger bands - it’s a fact.

You think it’s okay to bash or argue or try to antanganise people who don’t agree with you. How many posts where you going to make about to 30STM tour?

You never go with the flow of the thread, constantly pull it off subject, ask ridiculous questions and keep asking them, even after they are answered. Or you’ll keep double posting in threads about Balance and Composure breaking up. You want to talk crazy to and bash people’s opionins but you’re presented with facts you call and other haters or God knows what else. I’m not sure how old you are but I hope this isn’t the way you communicate and treat people in your real life.

13. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

if you're not getting answers ask better questions

Knifeparty likes this.
  14. musicfan10

Trusted

Look I don’t care what you say just mind your own business and quit being a bully

15. TMS2787

Trusted

Good talk. ILY2 Bae

16. Joshua

Regular

Very good show tonight. Anti-flag was an awesome way to start off the whole show with good crowd response despite them being the opening slot. I’ve never seen rise against prior so it was nice to finally catch them. Everyone delivered a solid set

Cgarnsay likes this.
  17. TMS2787

Trusted

@musicfan10 don't tell me to “mind my own business” then slide in my PMs, fam. To answer your question about: “what’s wrong”. Nothing, it’s not me… it’s you.

ItsAndrew likes this.
  18. atlas

Trusted

what in the hell is going on in this thread

bachna84 likes this.
  19. TMS2787

Trusted

I don’t know. I’m sorry everyone that I took part in the derailment of the thread, I’ll end my fued now and no longer continue to fall into these traps that MF10 sets.

20. musicfan10

Trusted

I am only in this thread to discuss this tour and how awesome AFI is. Just ignore tms...

TMS2787 likes this.
  21. chris_williams67

Regular

Doesn’t sound like it.

22. sam_might_say Aug 5, 2018
    (Last edited: Aug 5, 2018)
    sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

You’re missing the points being presented.

He’s not being a bully, he’s explaining why you think you have “haters” or why you’re being “bashed.”

You don’t have haters. NO ONE hates you. But when you constantly ask the same sort of questions in different threads, completely ignore when people answer you, and continue to ask the same question again and again when it’s clearly been answered, people can’t help but feel frustrated.

Also, people are gonna get irritated when you believe your opinions are facts and you repeatedly say so. You gotta have an open mind on these forums.

(And no, this isn’t bullying. We’re not calling you names, we’re not picking on you, we’re just presenting why you constantly get negativity)

ItsAndrew and TMS2787 like this.
  23. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Saw this show on Sun, was great. That 4 song acoustic set is a bit too long for RA but, otherwise, no complaints.

24. musicfan10

Trusted

Was afi better than rise?

25. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

I need a drink.

Skoke, JaytotheGee, TMS2787 and 3 others like this.