Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rise Against / AFI / Anti-Flag - Mourning In Amerika Tour Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by TMS2787, Mar 26, 2018.

1. musicfan10

Trusted

I thought afi used to be huge? Like could sell out arenas????

2. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

Might try to road trip for this

3. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

This guy...

bachna84 and TMS2787 like this.
  4. TMS2787 Mar 27, 2018
    (Last edited: Mar 28, 2018)
    TMS2787

Trusted

Hey guys I think that Balance and Composure might not be breaking up.

5. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

AFI are nowhere near as popular as they were 12-15 years ago. Rise Against are huge. Where’s the confusion?

bachna84 and alkalinexandy like this.
  6. musicfan10

Trusted

did not know rise against was so huge, sorry for the mistake.

7. TMS2787

Trusted

It’s @musicfan10… that’s about the only answer I’ve got for this question, lol.

8. nakulisbrown

so any guesses for the Spotify presale password? I don't think I'm getting the email from them :(

9. musicfan10

Trusted

why all the hate ??? yeah, balance and composure if my favorite band and i hate they broke up.
    got me through some tough times. way to make fun of someone though

danielm123 likes this.
  10. Emokid79

Regular

there were more than 500 people there. There is no way it was that low. that cap is 2,200. I know it was a small crowd but 500 would have made it look really empty and it didn't look that empty.

11. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

HOUSEONFIRE

12. nakulisbrown

presale code is houseonfire y'all, got my 3 for NYC pit

edit: ayy sniped. thank you maryp!

maryp1603 likes this.
  13. TMS2787

Trusted

It was very empty, I’ve never been to a show there that looked more empty and I’ve been to a few under attended shows there . You could easily move to and from the main floor / pit. I sat in the balcony for the majority of AFIs set, I could have counted the people up there. Then for the end of the set I moved to the floor and was four rows of people back from the barricade in the middle. During Circa is was even easier / less people and durning Citizen you would’ve thought it was a unknown local band.

14. TMS2787

Trusted

Make fun? Hate? There’s no hate or making fun. You asked the same question multiple times after people answered you. You posted the same thing about B&C in multiple threads and kept going on, when one was even posting in the tour thread anymore - you kept posting, the same posts as a B&C thread. I’m not making fun of you… I was simply stating that this is the way you post.

15. musicfan10

Trusted

Man I can’t believe it was that low on people. Did the show have much energy?

16. Emokid79

Regular

it didn't seem that empty to me. but anywho, lol. as an afi fan I can say their fanbase isn't what it once was. they have a very loyal following if anything. they had that moment with STS and DU but that's it.

17. Cmoney86

Trusted

It’s an acoustic album

18. nakulisbrown

side note, looking at recent Australia/New Zealand sets on .fm has me very hopeful. there's, like, half of Sufferer on there.

Cgarnsay likes this.
  19. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

AFI were never big enough to do a full arena tour in North America. That one specific gig at Long Beach Arena was for a DVD release, and that was 12 years ago. At their peak, they were headlining 3,000 cap venues, which they still do in certain markets.

alkalinexandy likes this.
  20. musicfan10

Trusted

Yeah I guess that was the reason I thought they were huge.

21. monrovian

tickets to the Philly show at Festival Pier already up on groupon
    can't checkout yet though, assuming I have to wait until tickets go on sale publicly

22. Sheriff77

Regular

You don’t have to wait. I had issues using Groupon iOS app and Safari iOS app this morning for a Chicago deal but then when I used the Chrome iOS app it worked. General on-sale isn’t for another hour for the deal I bought.

23. monrovian

interesting, was trying in Chrome on a desktop but it worked perfectly first attempt on my phone :ok:

24. red8ge

Regular

didn't that afi/circa tour tank?

25. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

Some dates on that AFI/Circa tour were pulling around 2,000 at 3,000 cap venues. Eh.