Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Riot Fest Still on for 2021, My Chemical Romance Move to 2022

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Riot Fest have announced the festival is still on for 2021, but that My Chemical Romance will move to 2022.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. AMC

Regular

That's so stupid to cancel.

3. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

They're not cancelling, they're moving to next year.

4. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

I know there's a lot of money on this stuff but I'd hold out one more year. Socially distanced punk shows ain't for me

Contender and skogsraet like this.
  5. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

Even without MCR, Riot Fest had a sick 2021 lineup and I am going to hate to miss it but I can't see myself going to a festival this year

6. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i'm torn on festivals happening because, while i have to imagine they will require proof of vaccination to enter which may encourage people who might have been on the fence to get the vaccination, i just think rushing to huge public gatherings in 2021 just months after vaccinations began becoming available to all adults, is a little soon.

7. AMC

Regular

You do realize this vaccine doesn't stop you from getting, right? All it does is help with the symptoms if you do contract it. Nobody is talking about that. I just don't get it.

8. AMC

Regular

That's just fine. Stay home then. Let the rest of us live our life

9. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

get the fuck out of here with posts like this. have absolutely no patience for people like you anymore.

10. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

I wanna get back to normal and im saying if festivals exist this summer with socially distanced restrictions then i don't wanna go cause it's not "normal concert". I like to dance, mosh, circle, and just be with crowds at punk shows...and I bet that won't be allowed this year

11. AMC

Regular

Yeah. I see what you mean. I just got back from new Orleans. Everything was packed. Felt just like 2019
    It was great.

12. AMC

Regular

You don't have patience for people that don't think like you? Doesn't sound very punk.