Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Riot Fest Announces First Wave of Bands • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 19, 2017.

1. 1) Not good enough, 2) Higher than this.

I love this attempt at "but..." bullshit.

Like I haven't talked in detail about how I wanted to bring in a more diverse staff, and did, and then reasons why that was really hard (a lot of you assholes bullying them), and what I was doing to try and make it better.

2. JohnnyStacks

Regular

Ok....was just trying to make a point. Sorry. You said it might be a problem that riot fest was run by dudes and I just stated that you had about the same ratio when it came to staff. You had like 2-3 females that I can remember. But sorry for pointing it out.

3. And you failed at that attempt. Badly. You should be sorry for being wrong.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  4. JohnnyStacks

Regular

So I'm wrong in saying that less than 10% of your old staff was female and probably even less now? Are you always this condescending? Honestly, kinda bums me out that this is how you react to an opinion.

5. Yes, you are wrong on both accounts. (I don't have a "staff" now, but about 40% of the contributors/people that help me behind the scene are female.)

6. JohnnyStacks

Regular

Ok. You're a good sport.

7. I'm supposed to be a good sport because you're wrong?

8. JohnnyStacks

Regular

I'm not sure how I'm wrong. I could be but you keep ending a conversation with "well that's good, your wrong." You are complaining about how riotfest doesn't have enough female acts which shifted to "maybe the problem is that it's run by guys". When I point out your lack of female staff members I'm wrong. I mean I'm bored at work and don't really care. This is just passing time but if you could explain why I'm wrong instead of just saying I am would be cool. That's some Trump shit. WRONG.

Edit: ah ok. You edited your past replies to explain yourself better(and when I mentioned staff I clearly stated AbsolutePunk, not now bc you don't really have one)

9. You made factually incorrect statements. This is literally the definition of wrong.

10. JohnnyStacks

Regular

Thanks for the detailed answer :)

11. Thanks for making wildly false accusations.

12. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Wait... are you saying that MelodyBot isn't a real woman? Then... who have I...? oh God.

13. JohnnyStacks

Regular

They were pretty outrageous, am I right?

14. Tater Tot

paperlung likes this.
  15. You know that's not all the people that work with me right? Like I actually have to say this aloud is super weird.

Like holy shit this is a really fucking bad post just on its face, but my god is it funny.

16. Tater Tot

How about the albums listed? About 10%. Put more female artists in the year end lists.

17. Tater Tot

Chorus posts more about bands you insult (Attila) than about female artists.

18. You're equating a subjective "what a random group of people say they like from one specific year and forced into 20 spots" to booking a festival? You can't be serious. lmfao. You're destroying your own argument. Hahaha.

19. lol. There are more posts about female artists on the homepage *today* than I've ever posted about Atilla. Why do you say dumb and easily provable things over and over again? Why? Why would anyone say: I am provably wrong look how stupid I am and brag about it like this?

20. Tater Tot

You used the exact logic earlier

21. Tater Tot

To help you remember

22. No, booking festivals is not based on what someone likes in 12 months

23. lol that doesn't say what you think it does hahahahahhahaahahaa just stop

24. Tater Tot

Attila was an example I'm including all bands you trash

25. You're still wrong even if you have to keep changing your shitty point, god this is too fucking easy, make better arguments or get off my website