Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Riot Fest 2023 Tour • Page 10

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Sep 18, 2022.

1. Tifoil

ñ

You're welcome!

2. Tifoil

ñ

From an Alternative Press article:

Anthony Green (vocals/Circa Survive): I've never had a bad experience here, so yeah, we’re finding a way to play next year. I think Taking Back Sunday does it every year, so we can too.

32 bands on their best Riot Fest memories—gallery

chewbacca110 likes this.
  3. Darth Annihilus

Regular

Anthony could just play with a different band every year and it'll never get old since he's in so many different things.

Rmourz and theasteriskera like this.
  4. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

TSOAF should play next year

5. Tifoil

ñ

Speaking of, Im surprised there wasnt a set of Fuckin Whatever in 2021 nor 2022 considering both Anthony and TBS played

theasteriskera likes this.
  6. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

Interesting to see so many bands announcing 2023 tours this far in advance. We can already rule out Arctic Monkeys and Depeche Mode.

7. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Shits probably been booked for 3 years lmao

8. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Rage is officially out of the running for 2023.

9. buttsfamtbh

Trusted

throwing insane clown posse back in the hat for 2023

Cgarnsay and ALT/MSC/FAN like this.
  10. KindaFatMike

Trusted

I can finally put an end to this will they/won’t they torrid affair with rage. Can’t wait to get my $145 back from.. checks notes… feb 2020. Haha.

theasteriskera and alkalinexandy like this.
  11. Cmoney86

Trusted

If the leaked blink 182 dates are legit they are out for riot fest 2023 since they will be over seas

12. Mike Dust 81

Trusted

Yip.. They are officially out

The Story so Far as well

13. Tifoil

ñ

Kind of off topic, but Rise Against is playing Lollapalooza in Argentina and Chile. I wonder if they will play the Chicago edition too.

14. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Do we even know if there will be a Riot Fest next year? Is there a date or location yet?

15. Mike Dust 81

Trusted

JaggySnake83 likes this.
  16. kpatrickwood

Give what you can.

I'd imagine they'll be playing Lolla though since they're doing a few of the other ones. The UC show(s?) is cutting close to the 90 day mark but I think they'll make it work. And dare I also say... an after show at The Metro seems pretty likely as well.

alkalinexandy likes this.
  17. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

I don’t think Blink will do Riot again

18. sam_might_say

Green Day and Blink are apparently headlining WWWY next year. Blink is obviously out, but would this potentially put Green Day in play?

19. El_Macho_Nacho

Green Day is definitely a consideration. But, since I'm not the biggest fan, I think it'd be really cool if they got The Network next year. Then have Green Day headline 2024.

20. Lots of artists on the WWWY 2023 lineup that I hope do Riot Fest too, but the big ones for me would be Something Corporate, Good Charlotte, and Michelle Branch. Gym Class Heroes and Finch would be fun too but I don't know their stuff super well.

21. KindaFatMike

Trusted

they must be confident that this years wont be a total shit show to be already announcing next years. i still think the sets are too crammed and not enough time/stages, ill wait to hear how this years goes before i consider trying it out. but would love finch, gym class heros, offsprings, and the movielife

[​IMG]

22. marissalg

Trusted

Something corporate alone would get me to go to another riot fest tbh

23. Cmoney86

Trusted

I’m sure they will use a rotating stage for the 2 main stages plus the only bands that are getting “full sets” are the headliners

24. sam_might_say

Yeah I enjoy next year’s lineup much more than this year’s tbh. Was gonna make it a goal to finally make Riot next year, but this is making it really easy to get off track lol

25. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Fuck that WWWY lineup for next year is awesome

domotime2 likes this.