Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Riot Fest 2021 (September 17-19, Chicago IL) Tour • Page 12

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ALT/MSC/FAN, Sep 16, 2019.

1. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I still see it being MCR at Riot and Rage at Lolla just makes more sense all around

2. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Holiday presale is Wednesday, December 4.

weshankins34 likes this.
  3. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

I hate how bad I want those album plays now.

RATM makes way more sense (aesthetically) at Riot Fest than Lolla. But I would bank on Lolla for them this year, regardless. Mostly because of their intentions in getting back together. Why preach to the choir when you can get in front of a bunch of younger people? Riot Fest is a great festival, but the demo definitely skews older. And I'm assuming Rage is touring given the political climate... But maybe I'm too "optimistic" in terms of their intentions, haha.

But yeah. I think MCR is more likely than Rage for a few reasons.

Rusty_Shackleford likes this.
  4. Tifoil

ñ

With MCR and RAMT reunion I totally forgot that Pavement is also reuniting next year. Do you think they will be added to Lolla or Riot

5. Jim

Trusted Supporter

Pavement is a pitchfork festival band id guess

6. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

I was under the impression that Primavera is the only festival they’re gonna be doing next year. At least that’s what they make it sound like

7. Tifoil

ñ

Well, 2021 might be

8. Rusty_Shackleford

Regular

But with all this Rage and MCR talk, would you all seriously be disappointed with The Cure or No Doubt/The Strokes/and say a full costume Weird Al set with, say, a popular emo album set up against it?

I think that just looks more realistic with MCR rumored for Lolla and Rage too large for RF.

Mike Dust 81 likes this.
  9. Tifoil

ñ

Faith No More is also playing shows again in 2020. So far they only have 3 festivals in Europe.

10. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Where is this MCR Lolla rumor coming from? Other than people on reddit speculating (like if reddit is the source fine, but what specifically was said that made it seem so credible rather than speculative)

11. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

The original source is from someone on efestivals who said they were playing Lolla in 2020.

12. Mike Dust 81

Trusted

that Hellfest lineup is def quite something to behold

also I think we get No Doubt instead of Faith No More

13. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

Last time around we got No Doubt and Faith No More. No reason that might not happen again. If anything, Faith No More have "decreased" in value as far as festival appearances go while No Doubt has probably remained fairly steady.

Not a diss on Faith No More. But they did a fair amount of touring last time they hit the road whereas No Doubt is probably going to keep it very, very light if they do anything more than an appearance or two.

14. Mike Dust 81

Trusted

if we get Circle Jerks, can we get Debbie Gibson

15. Daniel182

Early bird is $99.98 tomorrow at 10 AM.

weshankins34 likes this.
  16. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

Any guess what VIP & Deluxe early bird will start at??

17. Daniel182

No, I didn't see anything on VIP or Deluxe.

theasteriskera likes this.
  18. Mike Dust 81

Trusted

They are offering these in the presale

19. Tickets bought - see y’all next year!

20. Mike Dust 81

Trusted

they must've either not offered many at the 99 price or people actually think ratm is playing

weshankins34 likes this.
  21. marissalg

Trusted

Mine was $99 for the ticket but $130 after fees.

22. Got mine before the price increase. I think this is the first year I've actually snagged the lowest price point, besides the weird super early bird thing last year.

23. Mike Dust 81 Dec 4, 2019
    (Last edited: Dec 4, 2019)
    Mike Dust 81

Trusted

the $99 tickets are back up after the snafu

edit: they're gone again, but who knows if that is permanent

24. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

me and my friend got tickets fuck yes. Hopefully the rest of my gang get them. We're flying out to Chicago next year!

25. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Bought.