Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Riot Fest 2019 (September 13-15) Tour • Page 94

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Tifoil

ñ

Actually you are right. I made this when the video of the beer can with the schedule was released and it was the time slot for Pink Fly

Riot Fest 2019

2. Mike Dust 81

Trusted

again this is pure speculation...
    with 350 fest over, Much the Same played the very first Riot and could be added

3. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Hopefully the map gets added soon. I'm not expecting much change, but it's always good to see it.

JaggySnake83 likes this.
  4. Mike Dust 81

Trusted

It's probably pretty low on their priorities list with all the other stuff they have to do to get the festival ready for Friday morning, but I'd have to guess by Thursday something will be added... and more than likely, it'll be Much the Same or Flatfoot 56.. again all just speculation and looking at logistics.

5. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

weshankins34 likes this.
  6. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Doea that mean that they won't be playing the same 4-5 bands over and over for 3 hours straight?

7. KindaFatMike

Trusted

The map is up on the App, and there is a god damn wrestling ring near the carnival rides. Hell to the yes.

8. Mike Dust 81

Trusted

what a weird way for cm punk to finally get allowed back into riot fest

9. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

I am guessing Freelance

10. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

11. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

Good luck!

12. campeondeluniverso

nah.

do they play the same stuff as Emo Nite LA? i've only caught the LA stuff at Wicker Park Fest this year and last year and it was the same songs both times. don't know why anyone would pay for that.

13. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Pretty much. Except maybe 4-5 songs a night it's always the exact same set of songs.

campeondeluniverso likes this.
  14. campeondeluniverso

nah.

your best bet is to go to Beauty Bar on Sundays for Emo vs Pop Punk night. no cover. this is for anyone interested in something to do after on Sunday.

Ben Buchnat likes this.
  15. marissalg

Trusted

Butter stamos is back???

campeondeluniverso likes this.
  16. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

That map confused the hell out of me until I saw the North arrow pointing down

17. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Did Pink Fly drop or something?

Looks like Sincere Engineer is opening for Against Me on Saturday now which is fucking awesome

MexicanGuitars and ALT/MSC/FAN like this.
  18. Cmoney86

Trusted

So that green day Weezer fall out boy tour being announced tomorrow knocks all 3 from headlining next year both riot and lolla

weshankins34 likes this.
  19. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Against Me / Sincere Engineer was one of my saddest conflicts, so this is awesome news.

20. bradpetrik

Trusted Prestigious

Unless there's no Chicago date.

Honestly, the only festival that could get all three would be Lollapalooza and they've shown a willingness to cater to the genre with blink and BMTH headlining stages.

21. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

I heard there’s two Wrigley Field dates in September, so none of them will be playing for sure

weshankins34 likes this.
  22. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Someone in the tour thread said August 7 and 8 at Wrigley Field.

23. Cmoney86

Trusted

Chicago is getting 2 dates August 7/8th Wrigley field so yes it dose

24. bradpetrik

Trusted Prestigious

Oh, did it leak?

25. bradpetrik

Trusted Prestigious

Ah, I only found the news thread and didn't see the tour thread. Disregard me, then.

But god, Wrigley is such an awful place to see a concert.