Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Riot Fest 2019 (September 13-15) Tour • Page 87

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Sep 19, 2018.

1. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Shit is blink playing first on Friday

JaytotheGee likes this.
  2. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Obv

3. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Yeah k thought the sunscreen flasks were sick until I saw probably 20 people get busted over the 3 days last year trying to get in. Could work this year but that power bank is gonna be my go-to for sure

4. Danny Aug 27, 2019
    (Last edited: Aug 27, 2019)
    The real tip for the power bank is that you can actually plug a charging cord into the usb port, really making it seem like the real deal. Fill that bad boy to the brim so it doesn't glug around if they pick it up and you'll be juiced up all day long baby *sunglasses emoji*

That said, they didn't even pick it up any of the days last year.

5. GreenDayForRiot

Regular

As someone coming from out of state I'm already burning money, whats a few $9 beers

tyler2tall and theasteriskera like this.
  6. you vandal

Regular

Will be a lot of confused security people wondering why we all use the same portable charger.

7. MexicanGuitars

Does Riot Fest read this thread tho

pauljgreco likes this.
  8. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

*Riot Fest has entered the chat*

9. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

The vibe in this thread is so fucking different from last year. No arguments about Riot Fest fucking people over, etc. Just a whole bunch of flask talk. It's making me sad I won't be going this year.

Flask Talk would make a really great name for a band.

10. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

*slams fist on table* OKAY ENOUGH POSITIVITY, WHERE THE HELL IS THE SCHEDULE?!?!

/s

11. Tyler Williams

Lunch_Tray625

Anyone think I'd get away with stuffing a bunch of single shots in my pants? Also, the schedule please.

12. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I usually put one of those pints of my booze of choice in the front of my pants behind my belt, which holds it in place and they never pat down there. Works really well for pretty much any event I've tried it at.

pauljgreco and Tyler Williams like this.
  13. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I doth request thy scheduling of entertainment from thy elders. Please and thank ye.

pauljgreco and Tyler Williams like this.
  14. crmarva

I’m selling two 3-day passes at $95 each. If anyone’s interested please ask me. I changed plans and I’m not going. Thanks

15. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Me need the schedule so I can have my day RUINED

Kellan and marissalg like this.
  16. GreenDayForRiot

Regular

I need the schedule so that I can make my monthly mix CD for my wife's car. Only want to put stuff on there we'll actually end up seeing. #oldpersonproblems

alkalinexandy, kelseyleigh and josh- like this.
  17. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

The Raconteurs are coming to the 101WKQX Live Lounge on 9/15. Text "STRANGER" to 312-101 to enter to win entry.

18. KindaFatMike

Trusted

fuck it, lets make our own.
    -Which three bands will open the main stage each day
    -which 3 bands will close the small stage each day.

19. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Honestly i just want it confirmed that blink 182 and Flaming Lips play at the same time so I can get on with my life and stop living in hope. I'm also ready to find out what horrible conflict I will have to decide on with TBS. I almost always pick the other band who plays during TBS since I know I'll see them again vs someone like, say The Raconteurs. But Louder Now may push me over to them this year.

20. ALT/MSC/FAN

I actually made a full schedule prediction, and this is what I had as the first three and last three for each...

Friday
    Opening Main: No Parents, Pkew Pkew Pkew, Caroline Rose
    Closing Small: Thin Lips, Mat Kerekes, I Don't Know How But They Found Me

Saturday
    Masked Intruder, Cherry Glazerr, Turnstile
    The Hu, GWAR, Andrew WK

Sunday
    Skating Polly, Sincere Engineer, The Ergs!
    Teenage Bottlerocket, Save Ferris, Streetlight Manifesto

GreenDayForRiot likes this.
  21. KindaFatMike

Trusted

I Created my full guess too, we should compare notes! my guesses do not reflect set time length, or how they will over lap/conflict with other stages, but merely the order in which everyone appears on each stage. some times riot does weird moves like having one of the medium stages be over by like 6 or 7pm. or sometimes cram 8 bands on a medium stage while all the other have only 5 or 6. so for this i kinda stuck to a basic layout..

Attached Files:

GreenDayForRiot likes this.
  22. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Really bummed if we have to wait until next week

weshankins34 likes this.
  23. MexicanGuitars

Narrator: They did.

24. ALT/MSC/FAN

I made a couple changes, but this is what I'm thinking...

Riot Guesses

25. GreenDayForRiot

Regular

This rocks. Somehow I doubt I'll be able to see Sincere Engineer, Skating Polly, Streetlight Manifesto, Village People, Against me!, GBV, Raconteurs, Ween, AND Bikini Kill on Sunday but I like the way you think

Raconteurs vs. Ween vs. Streetlight here is brutal. Do not want.

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.