Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Riot Fest 2019 (September 13-15) Tour • Page 85

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Sep 19, 2018.

1. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

2. marissalg

Trusted

finally got my life together and booked my flights/hotel/rented a locker. see y’all soon.

theasteriskera likes this.
  3. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Ah yes a locker, I should do that

4. you vandal

Regular

what do people put in a locker?

5. atlas

Trusted

I'm planning on it, not going to get there until 6 or so. Hopefully I won't be too late

Tifoil likes this.
  6. marissalg

Trusted

I have to get one because I’m going right to the airport from the festival Sunday. We don’t have time to swing by the hotel again (and will be checked out by this point) so we just take advantage of the lockers.

7. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Usually bring a blanket/water bottle/any shirts/merch we buy/extra set of clothes. Just keep it in there overnight typically. Makes it easier exploring the city in the mornings and going straight to the fest instead of dragging everything around with us all morning

8. Tifoil

ñ

I will get there at 5. Its goong to be a great show

9. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Usually I get one for one day and use it as my designated merch getting day (ideally records more than shirts since I can just put those in my backpack. Other than that sometimes I get one for the weekend and just put my backpack in there so I can mosh away.

10. Pokinatcha Punk

Regular

Here's to hoping that the schedule comes out this week so that I can spend the next three weeks agonizing over all of the terrible conflicts that I'm going to have on Friday!

11. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

It’s my first time going,are there plenty of spots to throw a blanket & chill??

12. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

There really room in the lockers for all of your luggage? I'm in the same situation but I understand they're less than a foot wide?

13. Chickenmcbringinits

i like food

Oh yeah. My buddy and his wife bring their 3 little girls every year (they're all under age 5 as of now). They typically scope out whatever stage they wanna be at most and find a spot to camp for the day under a tree so they can keep an eye on the girls. If one of them wants to check out another stage, they run over there (usually with one of the kids) while the other stays put, great lil system they have haha.

14. marissalg

Trusted

I fit my entire backpack in it last year! It helped that it was mostly clothes that could be squished down.

SkyGrowsBigger likes this.
  15. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Does anyone know anything about a bottomless Moscow Mule they’re selling this year? A friend told me they’re doing it but I can’t find any info. Last year I spent so much on alcohol since I don’t drink beer or wine that it would probably be worth it for me

sonder, pauljgreco and marissalg like this.
  16. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

This would be pretty great actually. I haven't seen anything about it.

17. Bottomless Moscow Mules sound v sick. But also, my friends and I all got these last year and it worked all three days. This + a small bottle in my waistband got me nice and juiced up the whole day. I'm pretty sure I only bought like one beer last year.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073WKMFB9/?tag=absolutepunk-20

18. marissalg

Trusted

Did they do hard seltzers last year? I didn’t drink much besides pedialyte because it was so hot but I’ll crush a few white claws if they’re there.

19. Chickenmcbringinits

i like food

I don't think they were nearly as popular then as they are now. Hopefully they have those because I much prefer those over beer haha

marissalg likes this.
  20. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Wow this is something

Danny likes this.
  21. Get yourself one of those refillable pops or lemonades to mix it with once you're in and you're drinkin on a budget baby!

JaytotheGee likes this.
  22. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

18 days away and no set times is absolutely ridiculous.

23. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I mean I want them, but this is the standard for this fest and a lot of other fests.

24. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Yeah that isn't that uncommon at all, don't see the issue

25. Jim

Trusted Supporter

*clicks buy now*

Danny and Kellan like this.