Riot Fest 2019 (September 13-15) Tour • Page 82

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Sep 19, 2018.

1. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Here to back the Ramona love as well

Tifoil and alkalinexandy like this.
  2. Tifoil

Regular

What I like the most about Riot Fest is the small bands I discover when they release the line-up. Last year I became a huge fan of Beach Bunny and this year is happening the same with Ramona

3. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Unrelated, but I just saw The Smashing Pumpkins for the first time tonight and feel like they would be a really good headliner choice.

Cgarnsay and MexicanGuitars like this.
  4. troyplaysbass

reunion tour Supporter

I feel exactly the same. I was even familiar with Tim Barry as a solo artist but the first time I heard the name Avail was when they announced reunion shows earlier this year.

theasteriskera and alkalinexandy like this.
  5. KindaFatMike

Regular

My favorite Small font discovery has been Cleopatrick. they have a cool hard garage rock sound to them, in the vein of Death from Above, Highly Suspect, and Royal Blood

6. Tifoil

Regular

Behemoth website says they are playing Riot Fest on the 14th

theasteriskera and weshankins34 like this.
  7. tonyvalentine

WHOAAAAA!

theasteriskera likes this.
  8. Rusty_Shackleford

Regular

That's interesting for sure. Lineup has the same amount of acts already as last year so I wonder if someone is cancelling and we don't know it yet?

9. Tifoil

Regular

People on Reddit are speculatong it may be Die Antwoord as they cancelled at Lounder Than Life

10. sam_might_say

Hi, Friend

They should me added any day now considering the Tinley Park date of the Slipknot tour has passed

11. ItsAndrew

Trusted

https://www.facebook.com/events/382432378972149/

12. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I have one extra Travis Barker DJ Set after show ticket at early bird pricing if anyone wants it. Came out to $20.60 after fees.

13. mikeb1124

Goofed and bought two extra tickets for the Pop Punk Pizza Party. If this sells out, I can gladly have these transferred to anyone who wants to buy them.

14. Tifoil

Regular

I really want to go to pop punk pizza party, but it's the same day as Taking Back Sunday/Get Up Kids. so bummed about it :(

15. whatisthat

Yeah, wanted to go but Saturday has the best after shows :(

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  16. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Would have totes went if not for that downright boppin AM! show

17. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

Wow, apparently the venue has a capacity of 100? Held off getting after show tickets so I may go to this. Any idea if they will release the lineup before the show? Also wondering if this is small enough that I should just grab a pair of tickets because it will sell out before any further announcements...

18. Danny

Regular Supporter

The pizza party is the best after show folks, if you go and don’t have fun you can sue me baby

theasteriskera likes this.
  19. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

Any idea how fast it sells out?

20. tyler2tall

Regular Supporter

Whose headlined the pizza party in the past?

21. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

Flatliners and Direct Hit did the last two.

22. ItsAndrew

Trusted

The venue is super small (I’ve been there numerous times before). Since a lot of
    You are out of town era (so I can’t compare it to another venue here), it takes less than 30 seconds to get from the stage to the back of the room.

I think it will sell out quickly.

23. troyplaysbass

reunion tour Supporter

I love Burlington but it is not laid out well at all for 100+ people going back and forth between the bar room and the show area.

24. atlas

Trusted

Burlington is just a bad venue tbh

25. Danny

Regular Supporter

I'm not sure if it even sold out last year, but the venue was a good amount bigger than the one this year it seems. The one two years ago sold out in advance I'm pretty sure, but that was at a smaller place than the one last year. If this place only holds 100 people I'd guess it'll def sell out sooner than later. I'm an out of towner and I've never been there but I'll trust the locals in this thread!