Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Riot Fest 2019 (September 13-15) Tour • Page 77

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Sep 19, 2018.

1. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Dashboard at Reggie’s also sounds fun, and so does the Aquabats at Metro.

2. KindaFatMike

Trusted

My initial reaction is to go to Against me as they are a must see AND have the highest chance for conflicts but since its a different set altogether and i really only know new wave, not sure its much of a "back up plan in case of conflict" sort of situation, which is what i mainly use aftershows for.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  3. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

Avail at The Bottom Lounge should be nuts.

4. bradpetrik

Trusted Prestigious

This has been my assumption once I saw the dates.

5. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

Man, Descendents at the Bottom Lounge would be incredible.

weshankins34 likes this.
  6. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Will 100% be at Aquabats, not sure what I'm doing for Saturday yet. Might get tickets for both and decide later.

7. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

Any idea when/where the pizza party usually gets announced?

8. Tifoil

ñ

I will see AM! at the after show and TBS at the festival, as I like more thee album they will play there. Also I will bought Pvris aftershow and maybe The Aquabats

9. Jim

Trusted Supporter

Going to try for TBS/TGUK

10. mikeb1124

Regular

Is there a link to this pop punk pizza party event? Been hearing great things every year so I want to be on top of it!

11. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Dashboard Confessional are playing twice on the same day?

12. KindaFatMike

Trusted

happened last year with the bouncing souls, and it was one of the best days of my life.

alkalinexandy likes this.
  13. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Taking Back Sunday vs. Descendents is rough for me.

alkalinexandy likes this.
  14. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

Having to choose between Descendents, Against Me!, and Taking Back Sunday/Get Up Kids on the same night would kill me haha. I'd probably wind up going with TBS/GUK though.

Avail at Bottom Lounge on Sunday night would be amazing.

15. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

An artist I really like who just played at Lollapalooza played 4 sets in one day, so two sets isn't too bad.

16. Mike Dust 81

Trusted

any guess on when the daily schedule will be out?

17. SkyGrowsBigger

Regular

Also interested in this. I'm going to Japan for two weeks starting August 28th and hitting Riot Fest on the way back. I'm assuming at this point the schedule is announced while I'm away which is stressful af

18. GreenDayForRiot

Regular

2015 - Aug 19
    2016 - Aug 30
    2017 - Aug 10
    2018 - Sep 11

Who knows. lol. Next week i hope?

weshankins34 likes this.
  19. Chickenmcbringinits

i like food

I mean, last year I saw Bouncing Souls play at like 4pm or so, then went to the aftershow that night and saw them again. It's definitely not unheard of haha

alkalinexandy and KindaFatMike like this.
  20. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Def doing AM! as New Wave got me into the band and is prob still my favorite

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  21. Mike Dust 81

Trusted

since 2018 was an anomaly, when were after shows announced for 2017?

22. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Fuuuuck

The Aquabats is going to be a blast! Very happy about that

Really torn between TBS/TGUK and AM!.... as well as if the pizza party is still that night. :(

Sunday I might do Bottlerocket. I can't imagine I will get Avail tix and I feel like there are 600 people who deserve to go more than I do lol

23. GreenDayForRiot

Regular

In 2017 the after shows were actually announced *after* the schedule came out, which seems like it would have been awesome. On the other hand in 2016 the schedule came out two weeks after the after shows. I guess you can say that the schedules comes out within two weeks of the after shows. So I would think it can't be any further away than two weeks from now. But who knows

weshankins34 likes this.
  24. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I don’t have any solid info other than that it’s always a blast. Im sure it’ll get posted here when there’s more info. Bummed out it probably won’t work for me this year.

25. Pokinatcha Punk

Regular

As much as I would like to see Against Me play those albums, I don’t think I can pass up Cock Sparrer in such a small venue with no barricade.