Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Riot Fest 2019 (September 13-15) Tour • Page 69

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Sep 19, 2018.

1. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I would agree except it seems Riot is done announcing bands. Also, Enter Shikari said that this tour would be in small (500 capacity) venues so my guess is they’re just coming here on tour and playing Subterranean or something.

weshankins34 and pauljgreco like this.
  2. Rusty_Shackleford

Regular

Yeah the full Riot Fest lineup is out. There won't be additions unless someone large(ish) cancels.

3. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Get Up Kids cancelled

Edit: Wait I can’t fucking read nvm

alkalinexandy and weshankins34 like this.
  4. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Thank God they're still on Riot.

weshankins34 likes this.
  5. ALT/MSC/FAN

Rancid, Pennywise, and Angel Du$t are all playing Friday. Turnstile will probably play Friday as well.

alkalinexandy and weshankins34 like this.
  6. Tyler Williams

Lunch_Tray625

How did you find out about Angel Du$t playing Friday? They have Saturday open as well still. Although, I doubt Turnstile and Angel Du$t would travel from Chicago to Worcester in a day.

7. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Damn Friday is already stacked

Blink, Rancid, Turnstile, AD, Senses Fail, H2O

8. ALT/MSC/FAN

Exactly, I think it's more likely they'd play Friday with the rest of the lineup, then use the 14th to travel to Massachusetts.

Tyler Williams likes this.
  9. Tyler Williams

Lunch_Tray625

Ahhh, I was wondering if you saw something I had missed!

ALT/MSC/FAN and alkalinexandy like this.
  10. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

Of all the bands on this line-up I don't know that I ever would have thought a Rancid/Pennywise/Turnstile/Angel Du$t tour would have come out of it. Haha.

Ben Buchnat and JaytotheGee like this.
  11. ALT/MSC/FAN

Rancid right before Blink would be so good.

12. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

That happened in 2013! And it was so good. :)

13. CuttingMyFingersOff

Trusted

After drunkenly breaking down the schedule with my friend this weekend, finally pulled the trigger and bought a weekend pass. Let's do this, folks.

Pokinatcha Punk and chewbacca110 like this.
  14. ALT/MSC/FAN

Do people in here usually buy weekend passes directly from the site, or wait until closer to the event to buy resale? I want to try and do the latter this year, and was curious if people have had luck saving some money.

15. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Besides our first year, we've always just gotten tickets for cheaper before the lineup is announced. Seems to save some money and if we're going anyway, why not? I'd be stressing too much to depend on trying to grab cheaper tickets closer to the festival but it seems to work for a lot of people!

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  16. Mike Dust 81

Trusted

anyone else think more bands will be added when they announce the daily lineups, I mean it could be as little as 4 or 5 bands and I know the current lineup is the same number of bands as last year but my gut tells me there's a chance... I could see something like the Interrupters being added after they play Tinley on July 4 weekend esp with the Rancid connection

17. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I can see a few getting added

And Interrupters got added to Sonic Temple when they announced daily lineups and they were the only additional band

18. Chickenmcbringinits

i like food

They might throw a couple more small bands on there. They've done that in the past when the daily lineups are announced. We shall see!

19. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

One thing I wish Riot Fest did a little better was calling out bands that have dropped and have been replaced (or just when they've added bands--if I'm remembering correctly when the dailies were announced they added a bunch of bands and didn't indicate who it was).

Pokinatcha Punk and Tifoil like this.
  20. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Getting really anxious for the day by days so I can at least scope out potential conflicts.
    Wasn’t expecting to care about the Raconteurs until now but I’m listening to their album and really liking it so I now want to see 8/11 of the top 2 lines and I’m stressed about it.

weshankins34 likes this.
  21. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

If you don’t care for Fridays headliner, Slaughter Beach, Dog (Jake Ewald from Modern Baseball) is playing a show that night at Lincoln Hall. I’m most likely going to hit that up over Riot because I’m a big fan of his.

22. ALT/MSC/FAN

I might actually be coming to town on the 11th so I can see Free Throw/Chris Farren at Subterranean.

alkalinexandy likes this.
  23. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I did not know this was a thing thank you!

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  24. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

mattfreaksmeout and ALT/MSC/FAN like this.
  25. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I also found out when I looked that up that the Sidekicks and Adult Mom are here July 7th? I’ve been wanting to see the Sidekicks for a while. Listening to Happiness Hours now and feeling goood