Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Riot Fest 2019 (September 13-15) Tour • Page 68

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Sep 19, 2018.

1. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Riot tweeted the other day mentioning all the bands with album plays and threw it "and maybe more" at the end of it, so I'd assume blink is doing it at the fest

weshankins34 and alkalinexandy like this.
  2. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I'm planning on buying a lawn ticket for Michigan just in case. I love that record anyway, so it's just kind of a security blanket in case it doesn't get played at Riot. Plus, it'd free me up to see someone else if there's a huge time conflict.

Cgarnsay likes this.
  3. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

5. GreenDayForRiot

Regular

Me too, I remember hearing this album l think once during the 90s and filing it away as "that's pretty good" but never listening to it again. Once I heard it was the album play I broke it out again and have become a bit obsessed with it. I think I've underrated Ween in general

6. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Very stoked

7. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

How much are single day tickets usually?

8. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Senses Fail's schedule:
    09/13 – Chicago, IL @ Riot Fest (performing Let It Enfold You in its entirety)
    09/14 – Chicago, IL @ Riot Fest (performing From The Depths Of Dreams in its entirety)

theasteriskera likes this.
  9. Rusty_Shackleford

Regular

Can't find last year's info (likely because it was so last second) but 2017 was $69.98 for the initial tier and two day tickets were $139.98 for tier one.

10. ALT/MSC/FAN

H2O is playing Friday. Kind of surprised that Comeback Kid isn’t playing since they’re opening the tour. Would be really cool to see them to their own aftershow somewhere.

Pokinatcha Punk likes this.
  11. steven2480

Hoping for Reggie’s TBH.

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  12. Mike Dust 81

Trusted

I can promise this with Ween doing the Mollusk, it will not sound anything like the record which is one of the main reasons Ween rules live so hard, and this set won't be as brown as their last Chicago Riot set, so I hope the fine people not knowing they are getting into don't leave so early .

13. ALT/MSC/FAN

The Starting Line and Microwave are doing the Cleveland date of their tour together, hence why Microwave is on Riot.

14. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

I bet they play the songs out of order too

15. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

The Starting Line also have September 14-15 listed as Riot Fest on their flier for that tour. Probably doing an aftershow on Saturday?

16. ALT/MSC/FAN

Okay, I went through every band's touring schedule to try and start finding day-by-day leaks. Here's what I found.

Friday
    Blink 182
    Neck Deep
    Senses Fail (Let It Enfold You)
    H20

Saturday
    The Struts
    Senses Fail (Depths + Favorites)
    The Selecter
    Grandson
    This Wild Life

Sunday
    The B-52's
    Streetlight Manifesto
    American Football
    Nick Lowe & the Los Straitjackets
    White Reaper

Unknown, but Info Found
    The Raconteurs (not Friday)
    Taking Back Sunday (not Friday)
    Descendants (not Sunday)
    The Starting Line (not Friday)
    Bob Mould (not Friday)
    The Get Up Kids (not Sunday)
    Hot Water Music (not Saturday)
    Hot Mulligan (not Sunday)
    Prof (not Friday)
    Yours Truly (not Sunday)

17. KingofSpain

you can be your own dad Prestigious

just bought my tickets. are we doing a chorus meet up this year?

Danny and ALT/MSC/FAN like this.
  18. ALT/MSC/FAN

In the Love Shack wall of death!

Cgarnsay, chewbacca110, Danny and 2 others like this.
  19. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Pizza Party will forever be the meetup

Danny and ALT/MSC/FAN like this.
  20. The pizza party is so damn fun, agreed that it’s the unofficial official meetup. If PKEWx3 plays this year I’ll buy everyone a drink (the cheapest they have and/or Malory)

21. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

If Pkew plays this year which this post makes me believe they are my liver is done for and I know what one of my top 5 sets of the weekend will be

22. ALT/MSC/FAN

I'm really going to try and make a point to go this year. I still regret not going to 2017 w/ Pkew.

Cgarnsay likes this.
  23. Cgarnsay

Trusted

I'll join you man, because it looks like I am now going to be at Riotfest!!!

24. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Pizza Party with Pkewx3 and the Flats was great except for it ending at 2am and my friend wanting to see Beach Slang at 12:30 the next day lol

JaytotheGee and ALT/MSC/FAN like this.
  25. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Enter Shikari announced that they are coming to the US in September/October. They seem like a good choice for Riot Fest.