Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Riot Fest 2019 (September 13-15) Tour • Page 101

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ItsAndrew, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

They were so great. New stuff sounded really good. The first time I saw them they only played Labor Day off of Stovall so I’m happy I got to hear three more songs off of that. Still waiting to hear Trash Stains live.

Manchester Orchestra were amazing as always.

2. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

So AM! was great, what else is new. Missed Sincere Engineer unfortunately but the line was mad.

mattfreaksmeout and chewbacca110 like this.
  3. campeondeluniverso

nah.

love the booing at the mention of Victory Records at the TBS show!

which band was Adam referring to that sang his lyrics and got famous?

4. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

That Against Me show was absolutely incredible, holy shit.

The Story So Far had the best set of the day, for sure, but had a lot of fun with Turnstile and Andrew WK too.

5. ALT/MSC/FAN

Also I tried Malort.

Not my thing..

6. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

If you put Malört in “Rita” form it could have swayed you.

But you tried and for that I can’t be mad

swboyd and chewbacca110 like this.
  7. owenlongsworth

Regular

The crowd for Turnstile was huge, and that made me so happy. The Damned Things was amazing. Pretty much sat in the same spot for Turnover, Manchester & Bloc Party.

Kind of wish I saw Wu-Tang instead of Manchester now, as they played the usual set.

Only Against Me and American Football today and then I’m heading home.

Also, the sound between day 1 & 2 was night and day. Still can’t believe the sound was so awful on day 1.

8. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

My brother can't make it today, so I have an open ticket if anyone is interested. Only looking to make like $30 off of it.

9. zack33107

Regular

Heartbreakingly they don't seem to be eager to play trash stains anymore

10. Jim

Trusted Supporter

It’s days like today Where I can’t move that I realize I’m old af now

tyler2tall and paperlung like this.
  11. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Pretty certain it is Fall Out Boy. I have heard him talk about this before.

12. Cmoney86

Trusted

I was thinking the same thing or brand new cuz I know there’s beef between those bands

13. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Got a weird Bandsintown notification for a Dashboard Confessional show at the end of February in the HOB in Chicago. Didn't see any other dates around that time, maybe someone leaked it by mistake.

Anyway, anyone went to their aftershow? What songs did they do? I was one of those people who missed out on the ticket and was really bummed about it...

Edit: got another notification now, it looks like it's both the 28th and the 29th. Maybe they are doing a full albums play tour?

14. paperlung

there's no place like my room Supporter

Which lyrics?

15. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

My most anticipated is Against Me today. Followed closely by The B-52s. Their set is going to be a full on party and I cannot wait.

16. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I'm not entirely sure, but Adam said it right before Number Five with a Bullet. Might be Sugar, We're Goin Down.

17. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

18. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

American Football started 10 minutes late because of sound isses and they only played for like 30 minutes. Ended up doing 6 songs, only 2 of them from the 1st LP. It was the first time i see them and i was super excited, it bmmed the hell out of me.

19. paperlung

^They sounded so good tho!

20. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Yep, at least that... And i bought a ticket to on of their shows at the end of December so that made the pill a bit easier to swallow..

21. marissalg

Trusted

this weekend was a blast. saw a lot of bands for the first time and drank a lot of pedialyte.

theasteriskera likes this.
  22. ALT/MSC/FAN

I bounced after American Football. Would have loved to have stayed and watched The Starting Line but just wanted to get on the road and the weather was sketching me out.

Against Me was amazing though and Less Than Jake/American Football were both solid. Hope everyone's having a good day! I just ordered $30 of food from Cheesie's lmao

23. paperlung

Raconteurs stole the weekend for me

24. My favorite set as well.

25. Cmoney86

Trusted

September 11-13 2020 are the dates for next year

paperlung likes this.