Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Riot Fest 2018 - September 14-16 - Douglas Park, Chicago Tour • Page 123

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by ALT/MSC/FAN, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Tifoil

ñ

I vote for some absinthe to wash it down

weshankins34 likes this.
  2. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

LET'S GOOOOOOOO

weshankins34 likes this.
  3. atlas

Trusted

i mean, it can't be anything but Malort, right?

4. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

My vote is for cotton candy vodka

5. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

The correct answer

chewbacca110 likes this.
  6. Morgan

Morgan

12 PM Easten Today.

Is when I lose all hope in the 2nd wave

7. kerosene

yeet

Does anyone think the third headliner (if there is one) could be MCR? I’ve seen some people on Twitter present some “evidence” as to why it might be them.

Tifoil likes this.
  8. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Basically, no way. If and when MCR comes back it won’t be at RF for the first show.

weshankins34 and kerosene like this.
  9. Cgarnsay

Trusted

I want this evidence...I speculate their coming back real soon

kerosene likes this.
  10. kerosene Aug 19, 2018
    (Last edited: Aug 19, 2018)
    kerosene

yeet

I have no idea who this guy is. I just looked Riot Fest up on Twitter and sorted by latest. I wanted to see other disgruntled fans

11. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

If it’s acrually MCR, that might be the only logical reason as to why 2nd wave is taking so long, to add an intense amount of suspense, because MCR reuniting will obviously be an incredibly huge deal

But I’m still having my doubts...

kerosene likes this.
  12. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Can you imagine the bad PR from obsessive MCR fans being outraged at having less than a month to make plans for their first show back?

weshankins34 and kerosene like this.
  13. Tifoil Aug 19, 2018
    (Last edited: Aug 19, 2018)
    Tifoil

ñ

I have think that. At this point a few bands could be the 3rd headliner and sold tickets fast and MCR are one of those

I remember a post on Reddit early this year saying they will be on tour next year, and with the reunions at Riot Fest it like they play at Riot and next year they start the reunion tour, this could be the case

kerosene likes this.
  14. Eclipse

Regular

This guy is notable for being a creep already and has multiple times claimed that mcr is getting back together on x date and then changed it when it didn't happen then. He keeps trying to stay relevant in a fanbase of younger fans by pretending he knows something he doesn't

EASheartsVinyl and kerosene like this.
  15. kerosene

yeet

Yeah, it’s a long shot. I just am hopeful. And was wondering if anyone else heard anything semi reasonable.

It would be a shitshow, but I think some of them would find their way.

16. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

He's like the pastor that keeps saying the world is going to end but then never does.

Eclipse and kerosene like this.
  17. kerosene

yeet

Didn’t know this dude had a rep!

Eclipse likes this.
  18. Eclipse

Regular

Anyway its been over 15 days since "keep an eye out next week for an announcement" or whatever so

Ben Buchnat and ALT/MSC/FAN like this.
  19. Eclipse

Regular

Yeah, he's floated around the mcr fanbase forever and is a grown dude who has a reputation for creeping on younger girls, in addition to other asshole behavior and fake rumors. i know not everyone would be aware since a lot of it is inter-fanbase stuff

20. Tifoil

ñ

He just make his account as private

21. Eclipse

Regular

Yeah he did the same thing like literally two weeks ago when he tried to start some rumors about a reunion that, once again, didn't happen and other people around that scene were like he's full of shit and let's not forget his other behavior. so then he locks until everyone forgets about him and starts up the bullshit again to continue the cycle

22. gfmr

Anyone think it might be Bring Me The Horizon? They've been teasing stuff for the 21st, which is just after the Puppy competition ends?

Cgarnsay likes this.
  23. Piercalicious

Regular

That Waterparks tour skips Chicago (not a headliner guess, just 2nd wave speculation).

24. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

This week! I can feel it!

/s

25. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”