Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Riot Fest 2017 Festival • Page 67

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Nov 21, 2016.

1. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

For those going to the Flats show, 49 bus (Western) to Berwyn will get you there! The buses are loading on Ogden heading east. Get off at Fullerton for Quenchers.

Heat was definitely a factor today but it was fantastic nonetheless. QOTSA slayed

bachna84 likes this.
  2. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Can't blame you. The heat was bad today.

Darth Annihilus likes this.
  3. Phone is about to die, but I'm at the pizza party and it rocks! I'm the dude with long hair and (I'm assuming the only) pitbull shirt!

cubsml34 likes this.
  4. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I'm headed there now. I'll be there in a blink 182 chicago shirt from Lolla, next to a girl also in a blink chicago shirt.

Queens completely slayer by the way

bachna84 and cubsml34 like this.
  5. MexicanGuitars

Same shit as earlier for me: white Restorations t and Cubs hat

6. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I didn't think the heat was anywhere near as bad as yesterday, but part of that may have been that the sets I saw were in different areas.

I had a much better day overall. I didn't realize the viewing areas were for all VIP instead of just deluxe and up, so that helped my enjoyment for sure. ATDI sounded amazing and it was great to finally see them. The whole Radicals stage was pretty incredible today too. And Peaches was Peaches.

I will say that QOTSA had a crowd like half the size of NIN which I thought was kind of surprising.

Definitely can't wait until tomorrow and Jawbreaker!!

7. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Just got here! Hanging out on the patio with my two friends wearing a Jeff Rosenstock shirt

cubsml34 likes this.
  8. MexicanGuitars

Made contact w/ @Danny and @mattfreaksmeout! I lost my ear plugs tho so I'm waiting till Pkewx3 goes on to get back in the venue portion

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  9. nakulisbrown

do you need earplugs? I have some

10. GraveDigger

Trusted Prestigious

Got there about an hour before Knuckle Puck started and I regret it because it was too fucking hot.
    Hung out in the shade for Bayside's set, which was awesome. Nailed every song.

pauljgreco likes this.
  11. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Sadly won't be at the pizza party tonight - my feet hurt and I need to conserve some energy. I'll be in a Third Eye Blind shirt if you guys see me though! Remember I'm hella tall!

Today was tight. Smith Street Band was the biggest surprise all day - they were so entertaining and their set was really good - I ended up buying their record at the Smartpunk tent. Peaches was AMAZING, though wow, I was not expecting so much nudity, haha. Bayside was cool and it was nice to hear the rest of Walking Wounded but the aftershow was more fun overall. Took a big break to eat and shop, then resumed later that night. Watched Gogol Bordello do a couple songs, then popped back over for New Found Glory, who were good but, again, aftershow had a little more going on. At the Drive In followed, and they were fantastic. I lost my damn shit during One Armed Scissor. Wu-Tang was really cool (watched about 20 minutes after ATDI was done), and then I watched TBS do a few songs.

Tomorrow is my busiest day! See y'all soon and hope I don't die lmao

12. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Damn, I saw someone in the blink Chicago flag shirt earlier. Wonder if that was you!

13. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Queens was dopeeeeeee.

"Song for the Dead" may be one of the best live songs I've ever seen.

cubsml34 and bachna84 like this.
  14. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Definitely possible! I'll try to be visible tomorrow. Of course paramore rules the day

15. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Sounds good! I'll have an Alkaline Trio shirt on tomorrow, but I'm sure at least a few dozen others will too. Haha.

16. MexicanGuitars

What a dank time at the Flats pizza party. Was great meeting @JaytotheGee @mattfreaksmeout ans @Danny .

Side note. Man a lot of people cleared out after Pkew x3 left, they might have had a bette reaction than the Flats

17. Last night fuckin ruled, Pkew was so fun and it was sick meeting some of you! I'm kinda bummed I revealed my true identity cause I've hoped people picture Danny Devito talking when they read my posts.

I'm p sure I'm getting sick (NOT just a hangover but I'm rocking one of those too) and my body hurts but there's no way this day won't rock. Can't believe I'm about to see the Menzingers, Paramore and fucking JAWBREAKER. Have a good last day everyone! You can find me in the Menzingers pit crying if they play Casey

18. MexicanGuitars

Blue Enter Shikari shirt for me today. Can't wait to not have a voice after the savage Menz/Flats back to back spectacular. Also very excited for Culture Abuse, Orwells, MIA, and Paramore

19. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

Saw them in Cleveland on Friday night and Songs for the Dead killed. Definitely an awesome closer!

20. Grey Guster shirt and Swellers backpack, say hi if you see me today!

21. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Black Third Eye Blind shirt with the S/T Face on it!

22. Cmoney86

Trusted

today is about to be a long fucking day. been at work since 7 am working until 1230 then going staright to riot fest i hope to make it from where im at to riot fest in time for hot water music then seeing everyone playing the 2 main stages cant fucking wait for jawbreaker. then going to the taking back sunday sleep on it after show. good thing i dont have to be to work until 12 tomorrow

23. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

I've probably dumped about $70+ so far into these Oderus drinks. I'm weak.

Morgan, cubsml34 and chewbacca110 like this.
  24. MexicanGuitars

My god it's even hotter today. My friend went to see Beach Slang which is the Sahara Desert for all I'm concerned so I'm shade parking till Culture Abuse

25. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Oderus saved my life yesterday.