Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Riot Fest 2017 Festival • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I feel like they're a lock at this point, which is great.

2. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

3. Emokid79

Regular

GREEN DAY ANNOUNCE REVOLUTION RADIO SUMMER TOUR

TICKETS ON-SALE THIS FRIDAY, JANUARY 13TH

LOS ANGELES, CA - January 9, 2016 - Grammy® Award-winning Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees Green Day today announced the Revolution Radio summer tour, kicking off on August 1st in Auburn, WA and hitting amphitheaters, stadiums, and arenas across the country. UK based band Catfish and the Bottlemen will support all dates. As part of the run, the band will also perform for the first time at Wrigley Field in Chicago, IL and the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, CA. Dates and on-sale information for those shows will be revealed in the coming weeks. See below for a complete list of confirmed dates.

kidinthebushes likes this.
  4. Daniel182

Never mind.

5. Pokinatcha Punk

Regular

Damn. Got my hopes up.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  6. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Also would have been rad to see Catfish and The Bottlemen play. Saw them at Austin City Limits this year and was very impressed. Their energy / sound definitely fits the riot fest vibes.

7. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Damn would have loved to see GD as the headliner

8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Green Day and Paramore are two bands who I am surprised haven't headlined Riot Fest yet.

9. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I went to the Real Friends/Knuckle Puck holiday show in Chicago over the weekend. There were flyers with the upcoming shows Riot Fest is sponsoring. Joyce Manor, Less Than Jake/Pepper, You Blew It!, We the Kings, Moose Blood, Senses Fail, State Champs, and Modern Baseball.

Emokid79 likes this.
  10. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yea damn I really thought Green Day would be there this year, but it'll be cool to see them at Wrigley too.

11. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I would think LTJ is a lock. Same with MoBo and hopefully Joyce

12. Emokid79

Regular

How was that show?

13. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Great! Glad I braved the cold to go. I only saw Knuckle Puck and Real Friends. Real Friends played their entire Everyone That Dragged You Here EP midset.

14. Emokid79

Regular

oh ok. cool. Yeah I was curious about the other bands. Not a fan of Real Friends or Knuckle Puck.

15. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Dropkick Murphys just put a record out last week. I think they'd be a lock for this year.

16. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Bayside / SA tour comes to Chicago before lineup announcement. Definitely can see both of them playing again

17. Pokinatcha Punk

Regular

Choking Victim has been doing reunion shows but haven't done one in Chicago yet. I wouldn't be surprised to see them play.

18. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I would love to see The Movielife again. Or even IATA

I also feel like Streetlight Manifesto could be a possibility

pauljgreco and Emokid79 like this.
  19. Daniel182

I really hope so. I didn't even think about it.

20. Pokinatcha Punk

Regular

They just got announced for Punk Rock Bowling so it seems like they aren't done with shows yet. And Leftover Crack has played a few times so I don't think it is out of the question.

Daniel182 likes this.
  21. Emokid79

Regular

I would love to see The Movielife. They are the one early 2000s bands that I loved that I've never seen.

22. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Riot Fest 2015 was the first (and only) time I have seen them. Vinnie said they would be back for a club show in Chicago in 2016 but that never happened.

Emokid79 likes this.
  23. kidinthebushes

Trusted

24. I still think they're more likely to play Riot Fest. All these Lolla lineup leaks are mostly copied from the Lolla subreddit as far as I can tell, and even there people seem to lean towards Blink playing Riot Fest.

25. Emokid79

Regular