Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Riot Fest 2017 Festival • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Nov 21, 2016.

1. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

$30 more than buying it for what the price is right now. I'm sure layaway price will increase with every tier of ticket price

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

3. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Maybe Metallica would be a headliner? I'd like to see Sum 41 finally play Riot Fest.

5. Behind the Barricade

I think Lolla would snatch them again. Sum 41 would be a great addition though. I can see them closing out the Rock stage.

6. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Has anyone headlined Lolla twice within three years?

7. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Sum 41 I can definitely see as a lock. I feel like ETID + TSSF will end up playing too

8. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

That's a tight Rock in the Range lineup, most diverse I've seen.

9. Behind the Barricade

I think RHCP did it twice in 4 years maybe? I'm looking on the Wikipedia page and they have the stage layouts instead of the headliners first.

10. floralxgreen

This is the one year I'm not going and if this is the year they finally get Turnstile I'm gonna cry

11. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Would be really weird seeing them here but I'd be so down

12. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

13. kidinthebushes

Trusted

14. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Very sad. I didn't know about him. All you ever hear about is Riot Mike. I bet they name a stage after him.

15. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I could see them doing a sick aftershow too.

16. kidinthebushes

Trusted

cubsml34 likes this.
  17. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

18. kidinthebushes

Trusted

19. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Early bird 3 day passes are still $150. Do these tickets usually not sell quickly?

20. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Was wondering the same thing. Would have waited and not racked up the credit card until after Christmas if I knew they'd still be $150, haha.

21. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I'm glad I waited haha I'm hoping they're $150 until the end of the month

22. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

On November 29th, 2016 we lost Riot Fest Partner and Cobra Lounge/ All Rise Brewing Co. founder, Sean McKeough. Sean’s family and friends are determined to keep his memory alive through the All Rise Foundation he established in 2014.

This January we will be celebrating Sean’s life and all that he has done for so many people, bands and organizations. 100% of the proceeds from tickets and silent auction items at the event will go to the All Rise Foundation in Sean’s memory. The foundation is run by Sean’s longtime partner Erin Raymer and focuses on helping causes Sean championed like under served young artists and musicians, animal shelters and cancer research. Many felt Sean’s generosity and we believe that this is a small way for us to pay it forward.

Sean McKeough Memorial Benefit
    Naked Raygun and Deals Gone Bad
    January 6, 2017 / 7:00 PM
    Concord Music Hall

pauljgreco likes this.
  23. kidinthebushes

Trusted

According to Riot Fest's website, dates for Denver are coming soon. I wonder what the hold up is.

24. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

I haven't heard about Deal's Gone Bad in quite a while. I remember playing Warped a while back.

25. kidinthebushes Jan 9, 2017
    (Last edited: Jan 9, 2017)
    kidinthebushes

Trusted

Green Day just announced a summer tour that ends 9/13 and does not include a Chicago date.