Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Ring Fit Adventure (Nintendo Switch, October 18 2018) Video Game • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I like the minigames that have you like gliding or shooting targets or whatever. Those are cool.

I think they're called Aerochute, Crate Crasher, and Smack Back.

theagentcoma likes this.
  2. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

Omg just got this game two weeks ago and its so fun but it's also destroying me lol

My total movement time has doubled this week so I think I'm making some good progress! My only good move for a longest time was the squats so I could barely walk last week lol

3. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Nice! It really can be pretty intense. I did a leg workout yesterday and the mountain climbing part killed me lol

4. angel paste

I haven't gotten to the mountain climbing part yet but I hear it sucks lol, not looking forward to it!

theagentcoma likes this.
  5. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Do you guys wear all workout gear while playing?

6. angel paste

I just switch into some running shorts and a shirt i don't care too much about

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  7. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I fucked up my back real good yesterday doing the stretching at the beginning of a session lol. I think I’ll be doing my own stretches beforehand from now on.

8. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

Ooh I'm glad I just saw this thread. I forgot I was trying to get this at the beginning of quarantine. Just ordered from Target. Anyone feel like they actually lost some weight from using this?

9. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I haven’t yet, haven’t been playing it quite consistently enough, but the subreddit for the game has a lot of posts of people making really awesome progress from playing this game.

Daniel likes this.
  10. theagentcoma

I literally just do it in my boxer briefs and shoes lol

trevorshmevor likes this.
  11. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

TOO SCANDALOUS FOR ME

theagentcoma likes this.
  12. angel paste

It's def my goal to lose some and have been quite sore so that must mean it's working !

Daniel likes this.
  13. angel paste

However I don't own a scale so I will have no way to tell until I can fit into smaller clothes better

14. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Finally got around to doing ring fit as I have been admittedly putting it off. I also didn't know a good time to do it. My work schedule just changed how ever and I go in an hour later which leaves me a perfect window of time to do it before work.

I must say it's perfect for me, I walk a few miles every morning so I'm in very half decent shape and doing a few levels with ring fit is the perfect substitute for the gym as I just want to lose weight right now and I don't see myself going to a gym for a long time

Very excited to make this a part of my morning routine along with walking

15. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I'm in horrible shape. Like truly horrible so this absolutely kills me.

16. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

ALRIGHT FOLKS

2021 IS HERE AND THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND IS OVER

LETS GET BACK TO THE GRIND

17. theagentcoma

Damnit, I haven't touched this in over 3 months.

Anyone have a downstairs neighbor? Doing this in my living room would be impossible without driving her insane lol

18. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

I fucking hate my downstairs neighbors because they talk loudly all through the night and slam doors so I’m ready to rumble