Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Ring Fit Adventure (Nintendo Switch, October 18 2018) Video Game • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by zigbigwig, Oct 18, 2019.

1. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I won't even know where to begin with this when it comes on Friday. I only watched like one video and then bought into the hype followed by the thrill of the hunt for one.

Basically I'm lazy and want to jfg and work out at the same time while never having to leave my house

2. Once you get through the tutorial and the first level or two it's good. And you learn and add new exercises as you progress.

theagentcoma likes this.
  3. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

the first boss actually beat me and i had to go work out and level up to get past it lol (it was rec lvl 4 and i was lvl 3)

this is definitely a very fun companion to my existing exercise routine and really shows me where my weaknesses are haha. the overhead press kills me. dead set on doing 30 mins a day on this along with everything else

and rhythm mode is fun as fuck, i hope something like Just Dance copies it

4. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Mine is coming in Tuesday, my legs/knees are in bad shape lately so I'm worried about starting. Need to get back in decent shape though and I absolutely do not want to go back into a gym during this pandemic. Going to have to force myself to start but I know I'll get into a groove once I do this for a few weeks and implement it with my other exercise.

theagentcoma likes this.
  5. If you can jog moderately and squat you should be fine

6. SmithBerryCrunch Jun 15, 2020
    (Last edited: Jun 15, 2020)
    SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Hell yeah just snagged a copy at my local target. They had 6 in stock. Cancelling my Best Buy order now since that wasn’t gonna come until next week.

Edit: dang, Best Buy won't let me cancel my order anymore so I'll have to return it once it arrives

theagentcoma, zigbigwig and oldjersey like this.
  7. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Nice! Mine comes in tomorrow.

theagentcoma likes this.
  8. Post in the Nintendo thread maybe someone will buy if off you.

9. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

Will buy off of you if possible.

10. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Sure thing! It's scheduled to get to my house on June 22nd.

11. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

Thank you! I’ve had it in my cart multiple times and at checkout it gets deleted and says out of stock. Both on Amazon and Best Buy. I’ll DM you.

SmithBerryCrunch likes this.
  12. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Hey since we have so many new people just getting the game, is it cool if we keep spoilers to a minimum in here?

Thanks!

13. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

1 v 1 me coward

theagentcoma and Anthony_ like this.
  14. Anthony_

15. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Damn, got it in my cart on Best Buy’s website but then it was gone by the time I tried to checkout.

16. theagentcoma

Be the asshole and sell it for $200 /s

17. theagentcoma

Keep trying, that happened to me a bunch of times before I finally managed to get it

18. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

spoiler: you get a workout

spiffa0 and Anthony_ like this.
  19. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I just got an email saying "new modes added to Ring Fit" and saw it was the rhythm mode that came out a few months back or whatever and was super disappointed.

Fucking Nintendo.

20. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Mine was supposed to come on Thursday but now it's being delivered today!

21. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Getting mine today but my condo is an absolute train wreck right now as we are getting a major renovation, probably gonna wait til it's done to start, don't really like the idea of doing this stuff on concrete

22. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

If you die you die

Jake W and Anthony_ like this.
  23. zigbigwig

I Miss Jake W Prestigious

so i was just telling the joke to my wife about keeping spoilers to a minimum it turns out the game DOES SORT OF HAVE A PLOT TWIST that im not gonna drop

so basically this was her Xenoblade Chronicles all along

stayillogical and oldjersey like this.
  24. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Finally starting this tonight. I'm going to take a "before" picture and not post it unless I am ripped by the end of the year.

oldjersey likes this.
  25. Anthony_

but now you've spoiled that there's a twist

oldjersey and zigbigwig like this.