Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rick and Morty (Adult Swim) TV Show • Page 46

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Serh, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Don't know how they can top that couch gag from a while back though.

trevorshmevor and Davjs like this.
  2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Joe, Anthony_ and OhTheWater like this.
  3. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

that got me all sad

Anthony_ likes this.
  4. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Szechuan Sauce is back today, and apparently every location has a few hundred packets. I'd get there sooner rather than later though, I already saw people on Twitter posting bags full of packets. I got one on my way into work but haven't opened it yet, will probably go back later today and get some nugs to try it with.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  5. CobraKidJon

my friend is a manager at McDonald's and she posted a Snapchat being like "I GOT THE SAUCE"

five minutes later she tried it and was like "it's just soy sauce lol"

I was like what a thrilling story.

6. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

An awesome local restaurant made their own sauce which I’m more excited to try tonight than McDonald’s

7. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

I just want em to put cherries back in the shamrock shake

js977 likes this.
  8. Morrissey

Trusted

Regardless of the quality of the sauce, having to eat at McDonald's as an adult is too loathsome.

9. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Yeah, there's no way I would be found in a McDonalds

10. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I got McDonald's breakfast the other day before a long drive. It was delicious, don't @ me.

Cameron and SteveLikesMusic like this.
  11. CobraKidJon

I go to Mcdonalds every week to hang out with a friend and talk about our past week and drink the sweet tea they make.

I'll fight da haters.

12. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

McDonalds is great

13. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I had a McDonald's tonight. Loved it.

aoftbsten likes this.
  14. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

I used to work at McDonalds, still go every once in a while. Its so cheap, and consistent in execution across locations.

SpyKi and thenewmatthewperry like this.
  15. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I love me a quarter pounder with cheese. I go to McDonalds every 2-3 weeks to eat dinner and watch Netflix in the car while I wait for my clothes to dry in the landromat lol. Unless I go to Wendy's instead.

SpyKi and thenewmatthewperry like this.
  16. Dog with a Blog

Obviously McDonald’s is awful for you, but it tastes amazing let’s be real

17. Dog with a Blog

That’s what the drive-thru is for boiiii B-)

aoftbsten and RyanPm40 like this.
  18. irthesteve

There's too much positivity about McDonalds in here, I am dumbstruck, what is wrong with the world?!!

ComedownMachine and RyanPm40 like this.
  19. RyanPm40

I mean I feel like shit almost immediately after eating it, but sometimes it's just too convenient in a pinch. Plus, it tastes good :p.

I used to be all about making the McGangbang- putting an entire McChicken sandwich, bun and all, in between the two patties of a McDouble. I think I would just die if I ate that nowadays, but damn is it tasty.

20. irthesteve

I guess I'm just an outlier in this world, I don't eat fast food

RyanPm40 likes this.
  21. RyanPm40

What do you do when there's no food in the house or you don't have time to make a meal?? Sometimes I let the night slip away from me, only to try and make dinner at 9pm to find I have nothing in my fridge lol

Does Dunkin donuts count? Because if so, I eat a bacon egg and cheese sandwich from there 1-2 days a week. God I need to be healthier.. I only eat salads at lunch nowadays to counter it heh.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  22. Dog with a Blog

I will eat fast food depending on my current situation. Like, right now I work full time and I go to school full time. I’m destined to eat fast food in a pinch

RyanPm40 likes this.
  23. irthesteve

I eat at home 90% of the time, otherwise I just go to regular restaurants. I guess I just do well at planning my week's dinners

RyanPm40 likes this.
  24. RyanPm40

Yeah, when I was in college that was when I was at my worst with fast food lol. Getting stoned with your buddies? McDonald's. Hung over? McDonalds. Been bouncing back and forth between school/work and have to study all night? You guessed it.. McDonalds.

25. RyanPm40

Yeah I definitely need a better structure myself in those situations. Crockpots are a gift from the gods and do so well for me when I plan ahead.