Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rick and Morty (Adult Swim) TV Show • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Serh, Mar 19, 2016.

1. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

What about "fleeb" or "grumbo" ?

2. crazy nate

Harumph

Are you using Jessica's feet to read my mind or something?

3. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I think my least fav ep I've seen so far is the one with the giant heads that make Earth compete in their x-factor type talent show. But also watched both the one where all those aliens are invading their memories and multiplying + the one where Rick and Morty go into the car battery either side of that ep, and both of those were absolutely fucking brilliant. Have not enjoyed watching a show as much as this in a long time.

Fronnyfron likes this.
  4. Yeah I remember most people being pretty lukewarm on the giant heads episode when it aired. It's not bad or anything but yeah, in context with the rest of that season it's definitely a weak point. I did like the B plot in that one though, with the giant head religion haha.

imo the weakest of s2 is the one that parodies The Purge

PandaBear! likes this.
  5. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

My brother says that's one of his favorites! lol

I can't see any episodes being better than the two I mentioned a few posts up. So fucking funny.

6. Anthony_ Dec 15, 2016
    (Last edited: Dec 15, 2016)
    Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

You mean Rick awkwardly groan-singing that everyone should shit on the floor over a hip-hop beat didn't do it for you?

7. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

Won't tolerate any purge episode slander

Anthony_D'Elia and Matthew like this.
  8. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

the giant head episode is worth it just for "get schwifty," the gift that keeps on giving

9. Haha, I mean I really don't think there's a bad episode of this show at all. It's a funny one, but just doesn't land on the same level as nearly any other episode for me.

10. brentkid

Regular

Somehow just discovered this not too long ago. My roommate and I love this show - So good.

11. Davjs

Trusted

Bingo. Two best in the series. 3rd has to be when Morty is trying to save that ball of gas who ends up wanting to end humanity. Jerry daycare, the gear people and that VR game where you live your whole life.....so many amazing moments just in one ep.

PandaBear! likes this.
  12. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Honestly the only ep that I wasn't crazy about that everyone else seemed to love was the Tiny Rick one.

13. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

the best episode of this series is the first interdimensional cable episode. second best is the one where summer tries to run away and morty gives his speech about killing himself and burying his own body in the backyard

mad, RobbieBerns, cwhit and 1 other person like this.
  14. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

Morty telling Summer to get her shit together is one of the all-time great moments of the series.

Also: Coach Feratu. Coach. Feratu.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  15. Davjs

Trusted

those are the same episodes! That's why at the end of his speech he tells her to "come watch TV." What a great ep though!

trevorshmevor likes this.
  16. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

"Blips and Chiiitz!!!" That VR game was so funny - "Holy Shit - this guy's taking Roy off the grid!" :crylaugh:

That moment definitely a highlight for me so far.

BirdPerson and Davjs like this.
  17. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

shit lol

Davjs likes this.
  18. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

Someone mentioned Morty telling Summer to get her shit together, so I'm obliged to mention the fact that it's sampled on the NxWorries record. I know a lot of you know that, but yeah, people should check that record out if they haven't.

A hundred years rickandmorty.com

19. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

between this post and your user title quote from drake/ricky eat acid and the decidueye avi you and i are extremely close to becoming one being

RobbieBerns likes this.
  20. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

this is one of my favorite scenes

edit- and this one

BirdPerson and mad like this.
  21. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

[​IMG]

cwhit likes this.
  22. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Finished watching season 2 last night. The Purge episode was fucking hilarious. I have enjoyed watching this show so much I'd say it is my 2nd fav animated comedy ever behind The Simpsons. No episode is below an 8/10.

Anthony_D'Elia and Cameron like this.
  23. local_corn

an existential crisis mixtape

Joe, Cameron and PandaBear! like this.
  24. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yessss

25. crazy nate

Harumph

Great theories, but the show is way more fun if you don't overthink it.

It's a niche show that depends on sci-fi, fantasy, and theoretical physics familiarity...and that makes it the best.