Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Rhythm/music games

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by PureBlueSF, Jul 5, 2018.

1. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

This is probably a long shot but I figured maybe there's enough of you here who might also be into rhythm games? Since, you know, music? By rhythm games, I'm referring to stuff like Rock Band, Guitar Hero, Dance Dance Revolution, Pump It Up, In The Groove, beatmania IIDX, Sound Voltex, osu! etc

I'm a long time Dance Dance Revolution/In The Groove player. Because for whatever reason, those are the only rhythm games I'm actually any good at haha. I do play some beatmania IIDX and Sound Voltex but I suck at them in comparison.

2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

[​IMG]

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  3. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

Ah, I see you're a Persona of culture as well

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  4. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Naoto is bae. So is Chie.

I'm a big fan of good rhythm games. I enjoyed Voez, but thought the requirements for unlocking the diary entries were just bizarre and honestly really frustrating to someone who isn't amazing at rhythm games.

Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX for 3DS was one of my favorites as well as Persona 4: Dancing All Night. I'm so glad they changed the names for 3 & 5 over here in the US.

My first real rhythm game was the original Amplitude for PS2 before Harmonix made Guitar Hero. Really solid game. Sucks the remake wasn't as good, but the original holds up really well.

5. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

Voez on the Switch is so much fun. Rayark put out Deemo on the Switch too which is also a lot of fun.