Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Reverance North American Tour 2018 - Parkway Drive, ABR, TDWP, Polaris Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, May 15, 2018.

1. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

[​IMG]

2. andysoto523

Regular

So stoked for Polaris. Their first US tour and it's huge. Make sure to get there early and watch them. This band will be huge in a few years. Already are in Austrailia.

ABRfan3295 likes this.
  3. TMS2787

Trusted

I didn’t realize that Parkway Drive is now a bigger band then August Burns Red. What a stacked line-up this is. I am going to try to make it to Pittsburgh for this.

4. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Wish Detroit got a date, maybe another Self Help?

5. DarkestDayOfMan May 15, 2018
    (Last edited: May 15, 2018)
    DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

That slight bit of mainstream touch to thier last two albums really helped them out.

6. Cmoney86

Trusted

This is going to be awesome and should be a co headliner for sure I’ll be at the Chicago stop!

Austin Schwarm likes this.
  7. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

i can't see ABR playing less than 8-9 songs tbh. ABR can headline some of these venues without a problem. last time ABR did a US support tour was when Asking took them out on the "Break down the walls tour" and Im pretty sure they played 10. So we'll still get a lengthy set regardless.

8. TMS2787

Trusted

Interesting. This show in Cleveland is at a slightly bigger then venue then ABR usually headlines and PwD headlined last time through. I just am out of the loop.

9. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

I just think about how many slots they've had on those big destination radio fests (Carolina Rebellion, Rock on the Range, Northern Invasion, etc.) compared to ABR, and think that it must have helped them at least a little bit.

10. redwing91007

Crazy how fast tickets are moving for my date, already half gone and that's only from pre-sale. Both PWD and ABR have sold out this venue on their recent headline tours though so I guess it makes sense.

Frenzyofdeceit likes this.
  11. Frenzyofdeceit

Regular

Hoping for a closer date to pop up on Sept 15th, possible unannounced Self Help Fest Philly stop?

12. Cmoney86

Trusted

Got my tix for the Chicago show. I can’t wait! It’s gonna be epic

13. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

$46 with fees for the Chicago date. I love the Riv because it’s literally two blocks from my house but jfc

14. Michael G

Regular

August Burns Red headlined the same venue in Albuquerque just a year ago too, this show should be really crazy!

15. BackwardsDuck

kcauQ

How have the shows been tor anyone that has gone?

16. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Here are sets from this tour! Pleased with all 3 outside of maybe 1 or 2 songs.

Parkway Drive

Wishing Wells
    Prey
    Carrion
    Vice Grip
    Dedicated
    Boneyards
    Cemetery Bloom
    The Void
    Idols and Anchors
    Dead Man's Chest
    Wild Eyes

Crushed
    Bottom Feeder

August Burns Red

King of Sorrow
    Martyr
    Invisible Enemy
    Majoring in the Minors
    Dangerous
    Empire
    Composure
    Ghosts
    The Frost
    Fault Line
    White Washed

The Devil Wears Prada

Mammoth
    Planet A
    Daughter
    Anatomy
    Born to Lose
    I Hate Buffering
    Worldwide
    Danger: Wildman

OdeToTheSun likes this.
  17. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I REALLY had my fingers crossed that by some stroke of luck, TDWP would be playing all of Roots on this tour, but oh well.

Also, I know it's an old record, but not including a single song from Killing with a Smile is disappointing.

18. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

I must be behind on the times, because THIS comes to mind when I see “Polaris”

Emokid9963 likes this.
  19. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Hottest show I’ve ever been too. I left early because I couldn’t handle it. The show itself was good though

20. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I feel like its gonna take a miracle for me to be able to see this show in Myrtle Beach now with this hurricane on the way.

21. Beyond two lances

Fucking amazing man

22. redwing91007

Went last night, unfortunately, had to go late and only got there halfway through ABR's set. ABR and Parkway are 2 bands I've been seeing consistently for almost 10 years and it was a lot of fun to see a jam-packed venue absolutely losing their minds. Great show, even if you're not into Reverance.