Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Resident Evil Video Game • Page 9

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Aug 9, 2016.

1. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

the Bakers having a dog would've been kinda cool IMO!

2. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

If there's anything that would have made this game feel even more classic RE it's zombie dogs.

3. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Fighting dogs is always a huge pain in the ass in every video game. Kind of glad there wasn't one.

Insects are always the worst though. I'd rather dogs than insects.

Davjs likes this.
  4. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

I love this game dearly and would still be replaying it had Zelda/Persona not come out, but some more enemy variety would have been nice. Dogs or insects, annoying as they may be, could have helped with that.

5. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

There were insects tho

6. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

And they were awful!

7. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

there has never been a game where insects have been a fun enemy to face!

recall reality likes this.
  8. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I love the mutated insects from Fallout!

9. Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

10. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

11. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

As long as the reboot doesn't have fucking clones in then I'm ok with it. The first few films were half-decent IMO, last few (haven't seen the final chapter yet) were a good watch from an entertainment perspective but story-wise they were so bad lmao. Characters like Chris Redfield and Leon Kennedy were just wasted and shouldn't have been introduced at all.

Reboot should be a trilogy that follows games 1-3. I should play Chris Redfield too.... what?

ChrisCantWrite likes this.
  12. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

13. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I just wish we could get something as fun as the first film.

PandaBear! likes this.
  14. michael_gatto

Trusted

The reboots sounded like a dreadful idea at first, but James Wan being involved gives me some hope.

15. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Finally picking back up my REmake playthrough. I had just finished beating the plant boss when I last played.

The puzzle where the walls close in, and your moving a statue to stop it is annoying lol

16. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Hated the back half of RE7.

DarkHotline likes this.
  17. chris

Trusted Supporter

Yeah it wasn’t great. Did you see the trailer for that Chris DLC? It looks so bad, game is basically just an FPS now

18. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Loved every minute of 7. Yeah it got more action-y towards the end, but that’s how 4 was too.

Letterbomb31 likes this.
  19. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Honestly, RE7 starts to fall apart right around the middle of the second act and it never really recovers.

20. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

In other news after the plant boss fight in my REmake playthrough I discovered I’m out of ink ribbons. Fuuuuuuuuu

21. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I’m surprised we haven’t seen anything anout RE 2 Remake

22. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

RE2 remake is still being made, just verrrry slowly it seems lol.

The RE7 DLC thats out next month doesn't seem "bad" whatsoever to me, I'm really looking forward to it infact. It will obviously have more of an FPS vibe when you consider the character you're playing as - IMO First-Person is the only direction this franchise can go in now, since they've explored all other variations to less & less success as the series went on.

23. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I totally forgot the 7 dlc was out. Apparently the end of Zoe one is really good. You hit enemies with your firsts, and there are combos lol .

24. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

The Chris Redfield free DLC took me 1hour30mins to complete, think I died maybe 3 times. Easy as hell, so I was slightly disappointed tbh. Not got End of Zoe yet as it's like £12 !!!

25. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

Been playing through all of the dlc, most of its minigames and stuff but it's pretty fun, worth a season pass or Gold Edition or whatever, I got a little obsessed with the Black Jack game.

Chris' DLC was cool but I have to say it's 100% what the worst case scenario would have been if the entire Resi7 game had turned out like that. Sort of like playing 6 in the 7 world. Still fun despite how bad that sounds. And some cool stuff about Lucas.

I'm currently playing End of Zoe, probably finish it tonight...It's sort of meh, the hand to hand combat is bad (think the chainsaw fight without a chainsaw) and the swamp is a super lackluster environment. Story wise it's just a fetch quest so any big reveal or story stuff is going to have to be at the end. Fucking gators though.

PandaBear! likes this.