Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Resident Evil Video Game • Page 18

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Aug 9, 2016.

1. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

I have the "remaster" and I have tried multiple times to go back and play it but it's either A) way harder than I remember or B) as a gamer, my skills are not very good anymore. I also love Code Veronica too though.

2. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Code Veronica is the remake we need

3. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Code Veronica would be a better game if it was better designed/thought out and didn’t have that brutal ass difficulty.

4. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

PandaBear! likes this.
  5. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Hmmm. Didn’t know there was backlash to 3make. Tho I didn’t play it cuz of all the other games coming out att. Plus it having a short length.

6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I think the reason CV is somewhat forgotten is because it was the last of the tank controller games. Definitely made it tough. That and not preparing for the Tyrant fight correctly.

7. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

8. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

RE3 remake was just
    I liked RE3 remake a lot, but it was so short. They took out a lot of stuff from the original

Cameron likes this.
  9. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

Maiden was fun. Looked incredible.

estebanwaseaten likes this.
  10. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

Everyone is boolin over tall vampire lady. Based on the trailer yesterday I think it's safe to assume that she is Mother Maria? Might still be wrong on that though. She mentions Ethan escaping from "her brother" and his traps so I assume Lucas from 7? Idk though I'm just talking.

11. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

Her name is Lady Dimitrescu and she's on the phone with Mother Miranda in the trailer. This website throws some theory's around The Resident Evil vampire lady may have told us what's going on in Resident Evil Village | GamesRadar+

12. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

13. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

PS5 demo was cooooool. Just a big tease though and now I'm even more impatient to wait for May to come lol

14. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yeah download it, but gonna hold off til probably next month or March.

15. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

She is 9ft6!

16. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Truly a goddess

PandaBear! likes this.
  17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

18. DarkHotline

Why can’t they just make a movie about the first game? Do the fans really stan 2 so much to where they gotta mash Chris, Jill, and Wesker into 2’s story? Plus, how does that work? The entire reason Claire even went to RC was to find Chris, WHO HAD ALREADY SKIPPED FUCKING TOWN. Hell, I can bet now that they’re gonna drop the Nemesis in as a “surprise”.

estebanwaseaten and I Am Mick like this.
  19. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

The story of 2 has almost limitless possibilities; if they focus on 1 the characters have to be just the one Stars team in the one location, in the city you can have anyone there at any time for any reason, plenty of citizens to become new minor characters and a ton of action against a higher number of enemies.
    The films that featured Raccoon City didn’t do the best job and didn’t make the most of its potential IMO, plus didn’t focus on 2’s story at all so the reboot doing that sounds good to me

20. DarkHotline

You have to set that up though, which is where 1 comes in. RC would not happen unless the Arklay Mansion incident occurred. That (and a lesser extent, 0) is the catalyst for the whole series.

PandaBear! likes this.
  21. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I think it'd be cool if they did the first game's story for the first hour of the film and then the second game's story for the second hour of the film (assuming it's 2 hours). Have the second half follow Claire as she searches for Chris.

22. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

I am more hopeful for this adaptation based on what I've heard and even Roberts's quote in the article about going back to the first two games and recreating that experience of actually playing them for the first time.

However, I do tend to agree with @DarkHotline. For once just give us a straight adaptation of the chopper crash and STARS fleeing into the nearby mansion. It would certainly be harder to sell because it is slower (a handful of cops investigating a seemingly deserted estate vs. a small town already overrun by zombies and chaos), but I think if done right, it could be amazing. The whole "zombies have already overrun everything and now we have to progress and survive" movie has been done so many times already that I feel like adapting the first game faithfully would be a breath of fresh air for not only RE but for the genre itself!

DarkHotline likes this.
  23. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

True, and I would love a small-scale RE movie based on 1, but I think they could open this new movie with Birkin + Hunks team confrontation then the vials of virus being destroyed + virus passing to rats (like RE Outbreak did in the game intro I think) and that would work as a set-up for the City outbreak at least.

24. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

Looks like I actually may have gotten my hands on a ps5 so I'm looking forward to Maiden.

25. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Man loved Maiden. Can’t wait for Village. Hype is real

PandaBear! and Vivatoto like this.