Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Resident Evil Video Game • Page 16

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Aug 9, 2016.

1. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Playing it right now. Dying more than I'd like to admit lol. Also hope they remake CV next

2. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Was gonna pick it up, but I’m playing so many games right now.

3. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

4. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Honestly I’m sure it will be great, but the original is still a fantastic game. It translates well still.

PandaBear! and estebanwaseaten like this.
  5. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Was going to say: playing through RE2 remake for the first time right now and feel like I still was more wowed by my first play through of the original RE4.

6. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

I mean... I’ll play it but I’d prefer a Code Veronica remake first

7. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

Agreed 100%. Still play thru 4 like annually.

Cameron likes this.
  8. DooDooBird Apr 12, 2020
    (Last edited: Apr 12, 2020)
    DooDooBird

Trusted

I wish they'd remake the original RE and RE Zero in the same mold of these RE2 and RE3 remakes. I get they did RE and Zero remasters in 2002 or whatever and they're both really good, but it's time to totally redo them.

Basically my remake wish list (prioritized) is:

RE Code Veronica
    RE Zero
    RE
    RE 4

9. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

I just don’t understand how people get an S rating on Hardcore. I thought i ZIPPED through the game and i was still 3 minutes off from an A

10. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

We need the Dino Crisis remaster. Leave the RE remasters as the original trilogy - they should have remastered RE: Outbreak as the multiplayer attached to 3 too instead of REsistance, and then bundled everything together as some sort of 'Raccoon City Collection' or whatever and then left it at that, people would've gone crazy for it.

Imagine how good a complete re-vamp of Dino Crisis could be!

11. DooDooBird

Trusted

I don't get how anyone could enjoy playing for an S rating. I love taking my time through these games and collecting all the shit and killing everything. I'll settle for my C rating every time.

Drewski and estebanwaseaten like this.
  12. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

Well this mainly after I’ve already taken my time playing through once or twice. I attempt speed trials purely for the achievement but i’m just not good enough i guess haha.

13. Drewski May 22, 2020
    (Last edited: May 22, 2020)
    Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Got my XB1 out of storage once Corona hit NYC and have been doing some catching up. Main campaign was fun in RE2 but damn, Ghost Survivors is some of the most artificially difficult bullshit ever haha.

PandaBear! likes this.
  14. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

I'm in the camp that 4 doesn't need to be remade. I think the remakes should stop with 3. Now if they did alternate storylines that take place at the same time or something, that might interest me, but just make RE8 otherwise.

Also Dino Crisis remake should take priority. I wish Square would do Parasite Eve.

estebanwaseaten and Cameron like this.
  15. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Those Ghost Survivors are downright horrible at times! Hunk & most of the Tofu's are ok (fuck that pistol-only one!) but those GS scenarios are some of the hardest levels I've ever tried I think (only completed the Spec-Ops guy one and that was with 1 hit away from dying at the end). Especially that final one in the gas station, I put hours into that & the best I got was 89/100 zombies killed, quit after that and not touched the game since :crylaugh:

16. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

WOW I would love to see Parasite Eve. I kinda forgot about that game.

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  17. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Parasite Eve's cutscenes were cinematic af.

18. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Parasite Eve was one of my favorites growing up. I want that and Galarians rebooted.

The third PE game did the series no justice.

Also would love more Dino Crisis. We are getting a remaster of that soon.

19. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Some of the games mentioned here are really tickling my young PS1 nostalgies: Dino Crisis, Galerians, Parasite Eve...

Feel like the environments in this one would make for a slick remake:

[​IMG]

Henry likes this.
  20. Henry

Moderator Moderator

This movie feel a little pointless, but I'll watch it. lol

upload_2020-10-27_10-41-32.png

estebanwaseaten likes this.
  21. Cmoney86

Trusted

22. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

23. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Nice

24. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Nice! I’m quite curious as to what Village is about

25. Cmoney86

Trusted

isn't it supposedly somehow a sequel to what happened at the end of 7? or relating to stuff that happened in 7?