Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Resident Evil Video Game • Page 13

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Aug 9, 2016.

1. DooDooBird

Trusted

Hopefully they’ll remake some more RE games in the same way they did this one. I’ve honestly never played RE3, so hopefully that happens. Played Code Veronica years ago on Dreamcast. I hope to see that one as well.

2. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Code Veronica would greatly improve if it was remade like 2 was imo

3. Gnarly Charlie

Good guy, but a bad dude

It started with 3 in small doses but CV was absurd.

Fuck it, we're running out of ideas, here's the villain from the first game but with SUPERPOWERS LIKE NEO!

4. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

i remember being really confused by the ashford twist. also i remember absolutely loathing steve's voice. i think it was steve?

5. DarkHotline

Steve was honestly a whatever character, just whiny and didn’t really contribute much to the story

6. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

So, 4th Survivor. Uhhhhh, how?!?!?!?! Got just past the main hall in the police station before dying, though how the hell I made it that far I’ll never know. I think there were 10-12 of the damn things in the parking garage lmao, just had to run past them - straight into a licker :-|

7. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I really want to play RE2. I’ll probably rent it soon

DarkHotline likes this.
  8. DarkHotline

$3 at Redbox, homie

9. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

You just need to find/memorize the path where you're least likely to actually be attacked. If you watch videos of people who know how to do it, it's kind of disappointing

PandaBear! likes this.
  10. DooDooBird

Trusted

My biggest gripe about this game right now is I hate all the different guns in Claire mode after I play through as Leon. Like, how many different handguns and ammo do I need? Also, I find that giant taser device to be useless.

11. DarkHotline

The spark shot is fantastic against the G-Adults

12. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

This sewer level may be the best sewer level ever.

13. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Each character gets extra handguns in scenario B. It’s kind of nice though, you can keep a fully loaded one in storage in case you run out with the others. Also taser gun is great, make sure you’re fully charging it till it explodes

14. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Got to the lab. Still taking my time with the game. I think I missed some doors in the sewer. I have an unused key, and the valve handle doesn’t need to be discarded yet.

PandaBear! likes this.
  15. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Happened to me too - key is for a storage door near the chess piece where a platform comes down if you take it, and the valve handle can both re-open the secret door under the statue in the police station and open a random other passageway in the sewers. You haven’t missed much tbh!

Cameron likes this.
  16. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Keep in mind you can always check your map. An area will be red if there’s something you missed.

Cameron likes this.
  17. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Do we think we’ll get RE8 or Nemesis REmake first??

18. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

The response to this game may push Nemesis up I feel.

19. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

They already said nemesis before 8

20. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Ah

21. DooDooBird

Trusted

Who's scarier Mr X from RE2? Or Jack from RE7?

I've learned that Mr X is fairly easy to get around and avoid, but I haven't played this on hardcore yet so I dunno if he's faster in that mode. I did hardcore mode on RE7 and Jack chasing me around and his footsteps gave me so much anxiety.

PandaBear! likes this.
  22. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I find Mr X scarier but Jack was a much better character and was more fun to evade/fight.

23. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Clare B, Regular, still pretty hard with an infinite pistol haha. Basically all thanks to Mr. X.

PandaBear! likes this.
  24. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Beat Leon A. I’m assuming I unlock B after I beat Claire’s story?

PandaBear! likes this.
  25. DooDooBird

Trusted

4th Survivor is the most unfun frustrating shit I've ever played in my life. I watch a walkthrough video all the time online so I can figure this shit out but it plays out nothing like the video. I can't imagine Tofu mode being playable at all.

Drewski and PandaBear! like this.