Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Resident Evil Video Game • Page 12

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I haven’t played since last Sat, and I’m dyyyying.

I had just beat Berkin, and I can’t wait to play when my son dozes off tonight.

Gnarly Charlie likes this.
  2. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Just got the club key, and finally moved those godamn bookshelf/bridge pieces. Which also means FUCK THIS DUDE! This is so creepy how I always hear him around when I don’t see him too. I had no idea this was gonna go down like that. I saw all the tweets about him, and jokes. Nothing about this is funny. Please tell me I lose him at some point soon lol.

3. chris

Trusted Supporter

I have piles of grenades but no launcher yet. I’m running around RPD old timey western dueling zombies with that quick draw army and avoiding Mr. X. B scenario is absurd and I love it

4. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Wtf it just switched to assisted mode when I didn’t opt to....

5. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Cool, and I can’t switch back....

6. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Mr X is a fucking douuuccchhheeeee

I Am Mick likes this.
  7. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

He rules, but imagine how intense it would be if they remade RE3 with Nemesis coming after you. Christ :embarrassed:

I'm enjoying Claire A a lot because A) Way more handgun ammo, and B) That cool/creepy taxidermy room.

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  8. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

They are remaking Resident Evil 3, I can't wait

PandaBear! likes this.
  9. SteveLikesMusic

Got to the lab in a day...I guess the original few games are this short too but damn haha

Didn’t love the sewer section. The environments were sorta boring looking compared to the original. Lack of dramatic lighting & color.

PandaBear! likes this.
  10. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Finished Claire A with a B ranking without dying which I'm pretty happy about. Gonna do Leon B now as Claire B seems hard as hell lol. Anyone unlocked that 4th Survivor mode yet?

I hate sewer sections full stop. Whatever game it may be that has a sewer section, that part is inevitably the worst! This games' was ok apart from those sewer creature things, I did not care for those things at all.

11. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Damn, the fourth survivor (with Hunk) is fucking intense. I can't imagine doing this as Tofu

PandaBear! likes this.
  12. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

It’s DLC?

13. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

Nah, it’s included in the game.

14. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

you unlock it after you do both claire's and leon's story

Cameron likes this.
  15. SteveLikesMusic

Leon B, Standard, is making me lose my mind. Mr. X and approximately 5,374 zombies are all up in my shit non-stop.

16. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I'm doing that atm too, just done the Alligator part and luckily have 0 deaths so far (just destroyed the last Mr Raccoon figurine too). I've now deducted that the east corridor on the ground floor of the Police Station is just an absolute no-go zone until you absolutely have to go in there. It is murder- I had two lickers, four zombies and Mr X all on me in there, with only 2 magnum bullets and 1 knife to use lol.

17. DooDooBird

Trusted

Man, that fucking licker that jumps through the interrogation room window is still the scariest thing ever. My god it gives me chills even though I know it’s coming. I used to dread going in that room when playing the original.

18. chris

Trusted Supporter

I didn't make the connection that the glass is broken in the A scenario and intact in the B scenario until right as I was trying to leave the room lol

19. DooDooBird

Trusted

Yep. That’s the exact time I realized “oh shit. That’s the mirror room from the original” while I’m scrambling towards the door and dying from a real life heart attack.

20. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I screamed in the A scenario when I saw my reflection in the broken glass/mirror. I was very on edge

21. DooDooBird

Trusted

The awesomeness of this game makes Resident Evil 6 even worse. Like, I will never ever revisit that game.

slimfenix182 and SteveLikesMusic like this.
  22. SteveLikesMusic

That one got me good. Another one was the zombie falling through a ceiling tile.

23. SteveLikesMusic

It’s trash

24. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Unlocked the infinite combat knife yesterday, and I expected to have to wait until I started a new game to get it but it was in my item box as soon as I loaded up my current game today! Now I cut the legs off every zombie I down lol

25. SteveLikesMusic

Followed along with a 1:30 speed run video...my time was 4:30...wondering how i could have fucked that up so bad haha. Was it counting when I was in the PS menu? Or when you load a save ?