Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Reports: New Pinegrove Next March

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Nooz don't get much butta than this, y'all

carrytheweight likes this.
  3. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

The new song is fire. “It has a roaches in the pot” line which is a clear reference to sublime. At least I think that was the new song

4. youwontknow

If I smile with my teeth, bet you'd believe me

Awesome!! "Skylight" is such a Pinegrovey word, for some reason! Just like when death cab released Narrow Stairs...and I was like "I don't know why...but that's SO death cab!"

artbynickferran likes this.
  5. March is so far away but will be just what i need to break out of winter depression

Bartek T. likes this.
  6. CMilliken

Trusted

Sweet! Looking forward to this one!

7. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Funny I JUST posted about this in a thread and didn't see this post beforehand. I guess they recorded the new album near my hometown but I have no idea where.

8. youwontknow

If I smile with my teeth, bet you'd believe me

Just like in the movie Room, just search for all buildings with a skylight, and you'll find where they recorded!

carrytheweight likes this.
  9. So ready for this. Will be perfect Spring listening

10. rbf737

Regular

Wow songwriting quality of the song itself is on point, reminds me of something Paul Simon could have penned in his heyday.

Turkeylegz and youwontknow like this.
  11. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Was hoping it would be out sooner than that, but it's probably for the good! ..There's also a different new song on youtube, it was called 'Darkness', I think, and they did play some of it on their documentaries.

12. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I am so ready for this