Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Reports: David Geffen Named in Panama Papers Leak

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

According to McClatchy reporter Kevin Hall, David Geffen has been implicated in the “Panama Papers.”

Mossack Fonseca is not a household name, but the Panamanian law firm has long been well-known to the global financial and political elite, and thanks to a massive 2.6-terabyte leak of its confidential papers to the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists it’s about to become much better known. A huge team of hundreds of journalists is poring over the documents they are calling the Panama Papers.

The post Reports: David Geffen Named in Panama Papers Leak appeared first on chorus.fm.

2. Anticitizen7

Please be kind. Like actually kind though.

Can someone give me a brief summary of what exactly all this is until I can really dive into all this myself? This stuff has been blowing up my news feeds recently.

3. Anticitizen7

Please be kind. Like actually kind though.

4. notbrokejustbent

Almost 8 Trillion is only 8% of the worlds wealth? That is unfathomable.

5. kidwithhelmet

WELCOME THRILLHO Supporter